ten

[UNEDITED]
"where are you both going now?" Layla asked as i walked in to the hotel room.

"Well we won some activities, so we get to go on a private jacuzzi!" I said going to my luggage to grab a bathing suit.

"Lucky" she pouted.

"So any news about hoseok?"

"Nope. We tried calling him but the signal here is just so bad" Layla replied.

"Oh no" i stood up.

"I don't have any bathing suits! I didn't packed them, what am I gonna do?" I turned to layla.

"Good thing i bought them" she winked and went to her luggage and gave her bathing suit.

"Do you have the full in one bathing-"

"Nope, do you want it or do you just wanna go out naked" layla cut in.

I rolled my eyes "thank you layla"

I took the bathing suit and went to the bathroom to get changed and covered myself with a robe.

I went out and suddenly remembered the moments. When me and jimin were so very close. My heart was racing as I remembered. And the way we made deep eye contact with each other while he carried me-

"Have you gone mad?"

I jumped in reality and felt confused "huh"

"Don't 'huh' me. You're smiling at yourself! I feel something is going on with you" she folded her arm.

"Its about Jimin right?" She teased.

My eyes widen "w-what? No! Of course not" I laughed without humor

"Don't lie to me! Your cheeks are heating up-"

"BYE LAYLA! GOTTA GO" i cut her off and hurriedly walked out of the hotel room while covering my cheeks.

The door next door opened, greeting jimin.

He frowned "your cheeks are so red, are you sick?" He asked with a worried tone.

"Oh no im not, it's just so hot" i made an excused.

"Oh okay, let's go to the jacuzzi!"

"Wow, this is so pretty" i said in awed as my eyes explored the whole room.

As soon as i saw the jacuzzi, i screamed in excitement

As soon as i saw the jacuzzi, i screamed in excitement. I took off my robe and went inside the jacuzzi.

Jimin at my reaction and went inside too and say beside across me.

"This is so nice. I wanna stay here forever" i said playing with the water.

"Hey, we only left on finding the venue for the wedding right?" Jimin asked.

"Yes but let's not care about that now. We deserve a break!" I said.

Jimin smiled and nodded at my words.

I suddenly felt a pair my eyes staring at me for a couple minutes. Of course it was Jimin.

"Staring is rude you know" i said, stealing his line.

"Im not staring..im admiring" i stopped playing with the water and looked up at him.

"What"

"You know y/n, is it just me or whenever im around you, i have this weird feeling" jimin spoke.

"It's not just you.." i said. "That's the same feeling i felt when i first so Jin"

Jimin had a blank expression on his face. "You do realized what you said..right?"

"I do" i looked at Jimin.

"But don't you think..this is wrong?" Jimin asked as he slowly walked towards me and stopped when we were a few inches away.

"I don't know..do you think it's wrong?" We were deeply looking at each other eyes. It was so quite around me, i could really hear my heart beat, beating so fast.

And before i knew it, his lips were against mine.

[they were making out]

(IM SORRY IDK HOW TO WRITE SEXC STUFF- TOO INNOCENT FOR THAT 😀🔫)

I was loving this. It didn't felt wrong at all.

But the moment ended when jimin left his lips on mine and took a few steps back from me. I'd be lying if i said i was upset that it ended so quickly.

"Im sorry. I couldn't helped it. I won't do it again! God i could never imagine in your place and how confused you are right now, im so fucking sorry" Jimin putting his head down.

My face softened "you don't have to apologize..." i should have stopped this, but I didn't. I guess you could say i was pretty much enjoying it.

And knowing i cheated on Jin.

The awkward tension came to the end when Jimin got a call from someone. He went out of the jacuzzi and picked up the call.

I was deep in thoughts, thinking about the conversation we had awhile ago. So does that mean..we have the same feelings for each other?

Of course I wasn't too sure about my feelings.

I have Jin but I didn't felt the same way as before now.

I was falling in love with Jimin, this whole time.

This whole thing in busan makes me thing im on a honeymoon with Jimin. It makes me thing we're a couple. And I didn't want this to end so quickly-

"EARTH TO Y/N!" I jumped in reality and turned behind him.

"Y/n i have great news!" I tilted my head in confusion.

"Jungkook and layla found hoseok. We're gonna meet him today at the hotel"

Im sorry about the [theyre making out] part kawjjewhw I don't write that kind of stuff and i TRIED tbh, but eh it's sounds weird. I never watch those kind of stuff so that explains why it's hard to write smuts and make outs but anyways don't forget to VOTE and SHARE <3