six

Hey guys! Im sorry for the inactivity :( I'm now gonna be active here on watpadd for awhile! Not saying I'll disappear again!! But I'll TRY completing this series (same as my jin's series) so y'all don't have to wait for me for another month lmao (bc i post every once a month) anyways for some of y'all don't know, i have a imagine account!
@/sftchim on Instagram! Follow if you want too :) AND I WILL BE STOP USING THE WORD 'YOU' on y/n's pov! I will use "i" instead :)

(Unedited)

"I still hate you for this!" I glared at layla. "Come on y/n, you can't hate me! Jimin can help you find his cousin. You don't even know him" okay..layla had a point though.

"Whatever!"

Layla scoffed. We both walked towards the hotel lobby, already reached busan. Jimin and jungkook was at the reception.

"This hotel is so fancy. The hotel rooms are probably expensive. Why can't we go to a motel?" I asked layla. "I heard jimin links to this hotel. He works as a manager and he has a hotel here in busan. This is probably the hotel" my eyes widen at her statement. "So we have booked two rooms!" Jungkook came towards we both. "Great so im with jung-" i cut layla off "noo! Im with you!" I pointed to layla. She pouted. "You and jimin can be in another room"

Jungkook furrowed "why can't you and jimin be in one room? You both are practically marr-"

"Don't get all started with the whole marriage thing jeon jungkook. I already stopped myself from killing you, don't make me do it!"

Jungkook put his hands up, feeling defeated. "Your wife scares me" jungkook mumbled to jimin. I could clearly heard him. Jimin chuckled "she's feisty and i like that about her" i looked up to him, frowning. "Let's go! I can't wait to explore busan" layla stood up.

"WHAT?!" I yelled at my phone. "What do you mean you and jungkook are lost?! You don't know where the lobby is?!" The phone silent until jungkook spoke "me and layla want to explore busan..only both of us" i turned to jimin who was beside me. So im gonna spent the day with this dude?! For the love of god- "fine! Do whatever you want" i said

"Thank you ma'am" jungkook hung up the phone. "What's the matter?" Jimin asked, noticing my dead expression. "Jungkook and layla are not coming with us today"

"I knew it! I guess it's just you and me wifey" jimin teased. "What are we going to do today?" He asked.

"I have to find a venue for the wedding and activities me and my family can do here. You know any places and activities?"

"Yes! I am the king of busan, of course i know" He said cockily. I rolled my eyes "so where are we heading first?"

"Let's start with the activities"

"Busan is known for it's numerous hiking trails! We are at Geumnyeongsan Mountain. This mountain is very easy to hike" We both went out of the cab.

"Hiking? Good thing im wearing shoes and wearing a sweater" i said.

"You can take out your sweater if it's too hot"

"No, I can't do that"

Jimin frowned "why is that?"

"Im not wearing anything inside"

He's eyes widen and then smirked. "Don't get all nervous, im your husband. You're mine means everything from you is mine. Let's go" he said walking away leaving me speechless. W-what did he just said?

"Im tired" i pouted. Sitting on a rock. "We're almost there! Come on" jimin said. "Almost to where exactly? I see now end! Can we go back down?"

"Almost to the end! I swear you won't regret this, come on" i groaned and stood up. Jimin took my hand and walked together. Me and jimin had been walking for almost an hour now. I could actually managed hiking, it was just that I didn't had a proper breakfast.

"We're reaching!" I heard jimin said. I looked around and gasped at the sight. "We made it!" My lips parted, amazed by the view. I felt like i was on top of the world. It was beautiful.

Jimin was right, I didn't regret continuing this hiking journey. "This is beautiful" i said.

"It really is"

"My mom will love this. Thank you jimin" i thanked him. "Your very much welcome" he smiled.

"Excuse me?" We both turned around to see an old man with his wife. "Can you take a picture of us?" He asked politely.

"Oh sure!" I said. He handed me his phone. The sweet couple went infront of the view, the husband had his arm wrapped around her waist, kissing her temple. It was an adorable moment "three, two, one, cheese!" I took two pictures of them.

"Thank you very much young lady. Will you like to take a picture with your boyfriend?" He asked me. "Oh-" jimin cut me off. "Husband actually" he chuckled. "Awh you both look cute together. Reminds me of the old times we used to hike" the wife said.

"Will you like a picture?" The husband asked again. "Yes! Thank you so much" jimin thanked. He grabbed your hand and pulled me infront of the view. "Can we sit down?" I whispered. "Yea sure" we both sat down, smiling, feeling awkward.

"No. This isn't right" he frowned looking at we both. "Turn around" he said. "Oh okay" jimin spoke and did what the old man told. You too. You turned and he spoke again "and kiss" my eyes shot open "what!" I covered my mouth immediately. I accidentally raised my voice "im so sorry" I apologized. "It's fine and what do you mean by what, aren't you both married?"

I gulped. "She's just to shy" jimin lied. "Come on, we did kiss on our wedding day" he teased me. Wedding day? More like the club. "Ready?"

I looked at jimin. I'm gonna kiss him.."yea"

We both turned to each other. My heart was racing uncontrollably. I closed my eyes, leaning close. Waiting for the kiss. I suddenly felt soft lips on my forehead. *click* "that's so sweet" i heard the old man said. I opened my eyes and looked at jimin with disbelief. He was smiling at me. We didn't kissed.

"You both are so cute" the old lady said. The old man handed jimin his phone. I looked over the phone to see the photo.