nine

"Good morning y/n! How was your sleep?" Layla ran towards me as i walked to my room. I rolled my eyes.

"I hate you" i threw myself in my bed but suddenly the remembered the other night. I was suddenly wide awake.

I stood up, feeling disgusted.

"Oh my god, ew" layla frowned

"Why what happen?" She asked in confused.

"I can't believe you both had sex on this bed, my bed and my hotel room" layla cheeks went red as she heard my words.

She laughed nervously "oh my god, shut up don't say that too loud!"

"Everyone here in the level probably knows, y'all are the one who were too lou-"

"Y/N SHUT UP" I laughed

"Anyways, I don't think im comfortable sleeping here, I'll just sleep in jimin's room" i said.

"Okay than" we then heard a knock on the door and opened the guys, jungkook and jimin.

"Are y'all ready? We have only a few couple of minutes till breakfast buffet ends" jungkook pouted, feeling hungry.

After breakfast, we four spilt up in two like before. Jungkook and layla was no in charge to find hoseok. Jimin and i was in charge to find indoors activity.

I don't really have a choice.

We went to the service counter to see if they have any small activities and surprisingly they do.

"We have activities for kids, couples, family and sport fans"

"Can we try the activities for family?" I asked.

"Sure! How many kids?" My eyes widen.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"The activities for family is for kids and parents?" Jimin raised his right eyebrows.

"Yes, is it only the two of you? If yes, activities for couples is recommend."

I turned to jimin, "are you okay with it?"

"Yea, i should be asking you that"

I smiled and turned back to the counter "thank you, we'll try that activity"

"Okay couples! The activities starts now! Today we will only have two activities for y'all. First one is pocky!" The announcement said on the mic.

"Isn't pocky a lil too inappropriate?" Jimin whispered in my ear. I frowned in confused "what's pocky? How do you play the game?" I whispered back.

"Does everyone know the pocky?" The announcement said and everyone except me nodded.

I guess i lived under a rock.

"Great! Now grab a pocky and see who's the closest" she winked and left the stage.

I had a bad feeling about this.

Everyone starts standing up and grab a pocky put in between them in their lips. My eyes widen. "What are they doing?! Jimin what are we supposed to do?!" I started panicking.

"Relax! Okay so we put a pocky in our lips at the end of each. We eat the pocky and which couples that eat most of the pocky without falling will win" Jimin explained.

"That's too much..can we leave?" I whispered, not wanting to do this.

"We can't just leave-"

"Hey! Are you both done talking? We're waiting for you two" a women said in annoyed. I gulped.

"Yes we're ready!" Jimin took a pocky stick and put on his lips at the end, making me do the same thing.

Me and Jimin were very close at each other. My heart started beating like crazy.

"And let's start!"

I started biting the pocky, little by little, not making the biscuit fall. Jimin was doing a great job but he started to get nearer to me.

"One couple down! Three more to go- two more to go! That's not how you play the game...you ate all the pocky miss and mister" the announcement scolded the couple.

"This is weird" i mumbled.

We i started to get a hang of this game, and ate the pocky, but didn't realized me and jimin were now inches away from each other.

His nose touching my forehead, my lips almost touching his. We were so close, scared he might hear my heart beating incredibly fast.

"AND WE HAVE A WINNER! CONGRATS LOVE BIRDS" i jumped and went to reality and realized me and jimin both won. Jimin smirked and noticed my reaction.

He took the pocky and ate them all.

"We did a great job, dont you think wifey?" I gulped.

"congrats to you both! now we're having the last activity. We will need a blanket and strength from your boyfriend or husband! If the couple is to able to balance for 30 seconds as the square gets smaller, they win!" She teased.

I knew this game, but i was confused. How was this activity a couple thing? I did that activity in elementary school.

Me and Jimin stood on the small square blanket. It was already challenging because it's so small. I was already losing my balance stepping out of the square.

"You need to hug me in this one" jimin said.

"I can handle this, dont worry- oh no" i stepped out of the square again.

Jimin chuckled "it's not like haven't hug me before. Do you want to win this?"

I gave in "sure" i wrapped my arms on his waist at the announcement said start.

We waited for 30 seconds and passed the first round.

The second round, the square becomes smaller.

"How are we gonna do this? Only one person can stand on this" i said.

"I stand, you're on my back" i kneeled down.

I put my arms around his neck and he stood up.

Piggybacking me. (Is that even a word? 😭💀)

We waited for 30 seconds and passed the second round.

"We're getting a hand of this" jimin high-fived me.

"I guess we make a pretty good theme, and you're strong that I expected" i chuckled.

"We only one round! We left two more couples to go! This round is tricky."

"What! Look at how small this is! You have to stand on one foot" I complained. "Can you balance?" I asked jimin.

"I can but I don't know if i can piggyback you with one leg" he scratched the back of his neck.

"Then how are- "

"STARTS NOW"

Suddenly i felt two hands behind me, lifting me up in bridal-style. I was taken back by that action, I accidentally screamed.

Jimin was standing with one feet while carrying me.

"AND WE HAVE A WINNER! CONGRATS AGAIN! You'll get to go the our hotels private jacuzzi!" Everyone was clapping for me and Jimin.

I felt embarrassed and jimin was still carrying me.

"You both are such a cute couple! I wish nothing but happiness for the both you" one of the couple said to us.

We made a good couple.