seven

I was amazed by his photography skills. "Ah we two got to get going. Wishing you both nothing but happiness. Never give up on each other!" The old man said before he walked off with his wife, leaving me and jimin.

'Never give up on each other' what does that mean?

"Hey you ready to go?" Jimin asked

"Yea, are we going anywhere else?"

"You're already tired so why not explore tomorrow" i smiled and nodded in agreement.

We both then hiked down. It was a quite journey. Jimin felt awkward, not knowing what to spoke to me and meanwhile the sentence 'never give up on each other' was stuck on my mind. The words just got onto me.

It probably meant something. Me and jimin? I scoffed. We weren't even together. Maybe the old man thought we were really married.

"What's on your mind? Me?" Jimin suddenly asked, teasing me.

"Nothing" I simply said.

Skipped to hotel.

Me and jimin finally arrived at the hotel. It was 7:00pm. We both decided to had dinner. I called layla multiple times but she wasn't answering her phone which was weird.

We sat down for awhile and looked at the menu.

A few minutes later a waitress came and asked for me and jimin's order.

"I'll have chicken chop and ice lemon tea please" i said.

"I'll have the same" jimin spoke.

"No, let me recommend you! The steak is really famous here" the waitress, stood closed beside jimin. I frowned. Why didn't she recommended me some food too?

Jimin looked at the waitress with a confused look "no I'll have the same" he insisted. The waitress then flipped her hair and nodded. She shot me a glare before walking off. And then it hit me.

I bursted out laugher.

"Why are you laughing?" Jimin asked. Looking at me like im crazy.

"She thinks we're both dating. The way she looked at me, it's pretty obvious" i said between my laughters.

"We aren't dating, we're married" jimin corrected me.

I rolled my eyes "you're still doing this?" I looked at him with disbelief. "Im engaged mister. And have you contacted hoseok"

He facepalm "oh my god, I completely forgot about him"

I looked at him with disbelief "what?! Jimin you're here to look for hoseok, this isn't a vacation" i said.

"Yea yea, I'll call him tomorrow"

After dinner, we and jimin both head up to the elevator. I was so exhausted. My eyes felt so heavy. I used up all my energy. The door opened. I walked out of the elevator with jimin. I walked to my hotel room, about to unlocked the door but I turned to jimin.

"Hey jimin" he turned around and hummed in response. "Thanks for today" i smiled.

"Your welcome, goodnight!" He said.

"Goodnight" I turned back around, about to unlocked the door bit suddenly i heard moans.

"J-jungkook"

my eyes widen, quickly stepping back from the door. "What" i mumbled, i shocked.

"Are they- oh my god" I covered my ears, heard layla screaming. My virgin ears. "What am i going to do now?" I whispered, feeling annoyed. I wanted to sleep.

My head turned to Jimin's room. Of course I can't sleep at the ground here. I didn't dared to knocked on the door. And i am not going to sleep on that bed! I didn't had a choice but to sleep at Jimin's room. I didn't really thought that much because i was really tired and i wanted jumped myself on the bed and fall asleep.

I walked and knocked on the door and greeting a shirtless and wet haired jimin.

"jungk- y/n?"

Sleeping outside, at the ground? Was it a good idea? Did i regretted going and knocking on Jimin's room? Yes. My eyes were on Jimin's but I could see his abs clearly.

I gulped "uhhh"

He frowned "everything okay? Did you forgot your key? Did layla and jungkook went somewhere?" He asked multiple questions.

"Uhm, their inside the room.." i was to shy to said it. 'They both are having sex' of course I couldn't said it! Then we heard bed creaks.

"OOHH" jimin laughed as he heard it. "Sure you can sleep here" he let me in.

"Thank you" i said nervously.

I went inside and sat on the edge of the bed. I suddenly felt wide awake. I guess i was too nervous. This was the first time im actually alone with a boy besides jin at a room.

"I'll wear a shirt on if you're uncomfortable" jimin said, noticing your nervous face. I slowly nodded. There was only one king sized bed. I yawned, feeling sleepy.

Should i just sleep..or???

"Yea I'll sleep at the floor today" jimin chuckled, taking a pillow. My eyes soften. I couldn't let him sleep at floor. It's uncomfortable and furthermore, this wad his room.

"no no! It's fine, you can sleep on the bed" i said, standing up.

"You sure? I wouldn't mind sleeping on the floor. You looked uncomfortable" he said.

"It's fine, really. I'll just a pillow between us"

"Okay then" jimin said, stood up and laid down on the bed.

I then realized, I didn't took a bath. I felt sticky..do i smell? Fuck i cursed. I went to my back that i bought with me while hiking with jimin, thank god I brought extra clothes but here?

It's fine, it's fine. I can change inside the bathroom. I reassured myself. "Jimin" i called

"Yea?"

"Can I borrow your bathroom?" I shyly asked.

"Sure" He yawned, and closed his eyes. I slowly nodded and took my clothes and went to the bathroom.