𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Renjun went home after the both of them decided to call it a night. When he entered, a worried looking Jaemin welcomed him.

"What happened? Doyoung hyung called me" he said.

"Then you knew what happened" Renjun rolled his eyes jokingly which resulted to him getting a hit from Jaemin.

"I mean how's Donghyuck?" he said looking a little impatient now.

"He's okay, I guess?" he wasn't sure. They never really talked about what happened on the dorm that much.

"And you?" Jeno asked.

"What about me?" he said while sitting tiredly at the sofa.

"Are you okay?" he repeated.

He doesn't remember telling the couple that he liked Donghyuck so it confused him a little.

"Chenle told us" Jaemin whispered and that's when he facepalmed. He reminded himself not to tell Chenle any secrets in the future.

"Well, i don't know" he silently answered, resting his head on the sofa.

"Just tell him already" Jisung butted in.

"Not when he's still in love with Mark" he barked back.

"I don't think so" Jeno silently said.

"I know so, he liked him for years. I don't stand a chance" he quietly murmured.

"How can you be so sure?" a voice said.

He quickly sat properly. Startling at the voice he perfectly knew who own.

"W-what the hell are you doing here?" he said, still surprised.

"You forgot these" he said showing him the snacks they bought before they went home.

"We'll leave you two to talk" Jaemin said pulling all the kids with him.

Donghuck sat next to Renjun and looked at him.

"Have you heard everything?" the older asked and the younger nodded.

He sighed and said, "I guess I don't have to confess anything then?"

The younger didn't reply. The older however, moved nervously on his seat.

"You know you don't have to like me ba—" the younger kissed his lips to stop him from talking.

The older looked at him in surprise and he spoke, "What if i do like you back?"