𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

He arrived at the dreamie's dorm on the afternoon. Because Doyoung insisted that he should have lunch with them since he would be spending a lot of days outside the house.

"Took you long enough" Renjun said throwing the plastic with redbulls on it on him.

He laughed, "Ouch! Thanks"

The older just rolled his eyes at him and went back on it's phone.

"What are you doing?" he asked going closer to the older's phone.

"Talking to someone, obviously." he sarcastically said facing the phone on the younger's face.

"Who?" he asked brows furrowing.

"Hendery" he shortly replied, still focusing on his phone.

The younger rolled his eyes as he stood up, "I'll go to Jisung"

The older didn't replied anything which made him pissed for some reason.

"Sung, let's play" he said entering their room without knocking.

"What the fu— porn!" he shouted as he saw Jisung and Chenle almost kissing.

They shyly went away from each other and he can already see Jisung's deadly glare on him.

"Get a room you two!" he shouted once again while jokingly covering his eyes.

"WE ARE ON OUR ROOM!" they both shouted which made him laugh out loud.

"Alright alright, let's play later. Finish what you have started"

Before he could hear the protest of the boys he shut the door. He made his way to the kitchen and he saw Jaemin preparing a meal again.

"You know we can order a delivery right?" he asked as he watched him prepare the food.

"But I like cooking" he replied almost ignoring Donghyuck's presence.

"But I'm bored, let's play" he nagged while doing the baby voice.

"Go to Jeno, I'm busy!" he said while cutting the onions hurriedly.

"Jeno is not here, you asked him to buy tomatoes right" he said while rolling his eyes a little.

"Let's go outside?" Renjun asked sitting next to him, still using his phone.

"Outside my ass" he said while walking out to bother Jisung instead.