𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

The comeback and Donghyuck's recovery went fast. When he got back from the dorms, it was time to shoot for 127's new MV.

"Hyuck are you sure it's okay for you to dance this time?" Doyoung asked for the third time. The dance routines on this comeback is no joke which made the older members worried for his health.

"Of course hyung! I've been resting for so long, I think my bones are stuck" he joked and the members laughed.

It was a challenge, he never danced a thing when he was on a hiatus, but now, he suddenly have to learn hard dances which made him a little anxious. Before he could return on the studio, his phone rang.

It was Chenle. He answered right away.

"Lele I'm shooting right now" he informed the younger.

"Sorry hyung, but Renjun doesn't want to speak to any of us right now"

Alerting at the younger's words, he spoke, "What? Why? What happened?"

"We actually don't know, he just won't come out of his room"

"I'll be there after the shoot" he worriedly replied. He never got to talk to Renjun properly after that night.

He never really did that before, which made Donghyuck worry so much.

On the other hand, Mark overheard the phone call of Chenle and Donghyuck. He felt a pang of jealousy. Which he never really wanted to admit.

Absentmindedly, he went to the worried Donghyuck and he tapped his shoulders.

"Hyuck? Do you wanna hangout with me later?" he asked, scanning the younger.

Donghyuck hesitated a bit. He looked at his phone for a moment and tapped a few things there.

He looked at the older and smiled, "Sure, where to?"

The older smiled at his successful attempt, "Park, maybe?" he replied, quite unsure of the location he stated.

The former smiled and nodded his head he signalled the studio and asked him to come back.

He just felt like he needed to remove Renjun on his life.