𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺

"What's wrong with him?" Renjun curiously asked Jaemin who was busy cooking for the members.

"How the hell would I know?" he stressfully said.

"Alright I'll help you there. You look like a mom" he said while laughing a little.

"And you guys look like ungrateful children" he rolled his eyes.

He took the knife from Jaemin and he started cutting the ingredients. He can hear Chenle and Jisung's shout from the kitchen.

"He's pissing them off again" Jaemin laughed as he listened to what the other kids are saying.

"Yeah, one week is probably a bad idea" Jeno suddenly said, putting the paper bags with snacks and vegetables in it.

"I missed hanging out with him like this, I think the kids felt like that too" Jaemin replied thanking Jeno for the help and secretly placing a kiss on his cheeks careful not to be seen by Renjun.

"Just kiss already, you're not highschool students" he said, rolling his eyes at the two shy guys in front of him.

"Alright, single man" Jeno teased and Renjun whispered a curse which made the couple laugh.

"Do you want me to introduce you to someone?" Jaemin asked, wiggling his brows.

Before he could answer, a bad mood Donghyuck appeared. "No, thank you"

"But I'm not talking to you" Jaemin said giving him a curious look.

"I said, no thank you" he repeated, eyeing Renjun.

"I'm—"

"It's alright Jae, thanks for the offer though" Renjun said as he continued chopping the vegetables.

Jeno smiled knowingly at Donghyuck who looked like he could kill Jaemin any minute.

"Okay wifey leave that to Renjun, you should rest." he said pulling Jaemin out of the kitchen.

"But—"