𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

It's been a year after that happened. After that they went back to normal, teasing each other and laughing at silly things.

They never really watched movies anymore, because before Mark could even ask he would see Donghyuck having fun with his games on Johnny's room.

They are currently preparing for their Dream comeback.

"You have to go live for the comeback promotions" the staffs told them while giving them the phone.

They started the live where they explained and gave a little something for the fans to guess. Donghyuck, however was unusually quiet that day.

Renjun, who was with him the whole time knew that something is wrong, but the younger kept saying that he's alright.

"Haechan hyung are you okay?" Chenle asked him, the company wanted the members to call him "Haechan" because it's now his stage name.

"Yeah, I just feel dizzy that's all" he laughed a little, but it made him look more sick.

Mark watched from a distance, he knew that he wasn't feeling okay, so he went to talk to the younger.

"Why don't you go to the clinic to get you treated, yeah?" he asked the younger.

The younger looked at Mark and he shook his head, "I'm fine, really. The comeback is near so we have to practice"

Mark shooked his head in disapproval, "Go to the clinic, now." he said more serious now.

Renjun, who was watching the whole thing take place, rolled his eyes.

"I'll just call your mom if you don't go to the clinic now" he threatened Donghyuck.

The younger's eyes widened as he stood up fast to go near Renjun.

"Don't you dare, come on let's go to the clinic" he said pulling Renjun who was laughing with him.

The other members laughed at Donghyuck's actions and Jisung spoke, "Haechan hyung only listens to Renjun hyung"

They all went back to their places but Mark was left there looking at the door where the both guys exited.

Jaemin went near him and said, "You know, you realise things when it's too late"

Before the older can protest, Jaemin smiled at him and went away with Jeno.