𝘛𝘦𝘯

Donghyuck's absence affected all the members somehow. Johnny doesn't have a playing buddy anymore, Doyoung doesn't have to nag the younger on the house and Mark felt empty, which surprised him.

They are inside the dressing room for their first performance without Donghyuck.

Renjun who was laughing at his phone for a while now spoke for the first time, "Hey Hyuck is on facetime!"

The members excitedly went to Renjun's phone to peek at Donghyuck, Mark was curious to see so he went as well.

"I missed you guys!" he said over the line.

The members said their messages to the younger as well, Mark stayed quiet as he watched the younger hide his face on his sweater.

His mother tried removing the sweater but he won't budge because he's shy. Renjun laughed the whole time while watching it.

"Mark hyuuung!" Donghyuck suddenly said and the whole attention was passed on the quiet leader.

"Yeah?" Mark said while smiling at the younger.

"Lead the "Yo dream" now, I wanna join!" he excitedly said.

So the older followed by saying, "Yo dream!"

And everyone answered, "쩔어주자 퐈이팅!"

He smiled and ended the call after a few teasing. Mark smiled at the younger.

He never talked to him after he went home, he never had the courage to ask the younger how he had been or even send him a text of "hi".

He fished out his phone and looked for the younger's number.

Lee Donghyuck
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

He contemplated whether to send a message or not. He knew that the younger was sad because he can't perform today and that made Mark slightly worried.

After a few thoughts he finally typed something out.

                                                           hey
sent 6:45pm

—•
"쩔어주자 퐈이팅" means jjereo juja fighting, it's the dream's chant but idk if i spelled it right tho :——)