𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

After watching three movies straight, no one survived on the fourth one. Everyone fell asleep while watching their last movie it just so happen that Donghyuck woke up after hearing the loud sound on the television.

He giggled at the sight of the other members. Jisung was sleeping on Chenle's shoulders, Chenle's head was rested on Jeno's shoulder while Jaemin fell asleep on Jeno's lap. Renjun was sleeping on Jaemin's tummy.

He stood up and carried Renjun on his bed, he usually do this when they watch movie. It became a habit where he would carry him to his room.

When he placed him on his bed, he then lay beside him. Renjun sleepily crawled on the younger's neck slightly smelling it.

"You're such a baby" the younger silently said.

He supposed he got that habit from Jaemin, because he likes smelling necks too.

He let the older crawl on him as he used his phone for a while. He never really sleep early and since he had a nap while they were watching, he can't get himself to sleep.

Besides it's just 3AM he thought. While looking at some funny videos on youtube, Renjun pulled his phone away from him.

"Sleep, it's mid fucking night and your phone is hella noisy" he said putting the younger's phone on the bedside table.

"Whatever" he replied.

The older moved closer to the younger which made him laugh.

"Give me some space will you?" he said while jokingly pushing the older.

He didn't replied which looked like he drove back to its sleep.

When he woke up, Renjun was already out of the bed. Lazily, he stood up and went outside. He saw everyone already eating the breakfast that Jaemin probably prepared.

"Do you have some clothes with you?" Jeno asked while scanning him.

"No" he replied, sitting at the chair next to him.

"Can you stay here for a few days? Let's play games on my room" Jisung said, which made everyone to look at him for his answer.

"Sure, I'll get my things on the dorm first"

"Excuse you Jisung it's OUR room" Jaemin corrected as he put another dish on the table.

"But you always sleep on Jeno hyung's room, i barely see you go inside ours" he replied which made Jaemin blush.

"Says the one who cuddles with Chenle whenever I go inside their room" Jeno said, covering up his boyfriend's blushed face.