𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘖𝘯𝘦

"What's with the long face?" Renjun asked the younger who wasn't in his best mood ever since he arrived on the dorm.

"Nothing" he silently replied. He himself don't know what the heck was wrong with him.

"Did something happen on the other dorm?" Renjun quietly asked, suddenly remembering the night when he saw Mark with him.

"Yeah, Winwin hyung came to talk to Yuta hyung" he simply replied.

"How are you with Mark?" he asked, even though his heart hurts at that question, if that makes his love one happy, he have to accept it the way it is.

"I don't know actually. We never got to talk after that night" he replied, leaning on the table focusing on what the older was cutting.

"That night?" the older asked, gaining interest on what the younger was saying.

"Yeah, we just... hanged out" he said, feeling a little guilty because he was supposed to visit the older that night.

"What's with the frown?" he asked the younger.

He smiled again and said, "Nothing, anyways, wanna go grocery shopping?"

It was the older's time to frown this time, "Nah, i'm tired already" he said, putting down the knife and putting the ingredients on the pot.

"Yeah as if cutting is tiring" he sarcastically said.

"My strength as a human being is limited, don't bother me" he replied while stirring the pot.

"Texting some people is more tiring that cutting those" he silently barked back while rolling his eyes.

The older didn't seem to catch that up so he said, "I said just come with me, i'll treat you!"

"No"

"Please, injunie" he pouted trying to make himself look cute.

He looked at the younger and sighed, he knew that it was a lost case.

He can never reject someone this beautiful. He sighed and turned of the stove.

"Jaeminie, the food is done. We're heading out!"