I

(⚠️The pictures aren't mine⚠️) I like lofi music and I recommend you to'

❇                   ✳                    ❇

"(Y/N) GET UP IT'S NOON ALREADY!" her mother shouted from the kitchen "Ughh lemme sleep school closed today!" she replied back sleepily "I made your (f/f) Go wash yourself NOW!" her mother said opening the door "Don't you know I need some privacy." (Y/n) glared at her mother, sleepily "Hmm what did you say, I didn't hear you." her mother replied, Furrowing her brows.

"Aahh moommm I'm sorry! Imma wake up now!!" (Y/n) jumped from her bed and ran to her bathroom. "Better you do or I'm gonna take all your anime posters." her mother said walking away from her room "Hmph" (Y/n) rolled her eyes and did her morning routine.

"Food heree I comee~" She talked to herself dreamily and ran to her kitchen "Oh good lord, how did I gave birth to a lazy girl like this.." her mother sighed "Hahh what?! How can you say this to your one and only daughter." The (h/c) haired girl replied dramatically.

"One an only What?!" her brother came down and pinched her cheek. "Aahh sorry sorry! It hurts!" she replied and pinched her brother's cheek too "Oww Oww. Let me go!" her brother said "First you!" she replied again "No youu!!" her brother said glaring at her. "Ahhhhh MOOOOM!!

(just imagine her pinching his cheeks too :3)

She shouted, "Yare yare..can you guys stop now?" her father walked at the kitchen and sighed softly, she slowly removed her hand from her brother's cheek as he did it too, whilst glaring at each other, they both sat at their chairs.

"Can you guys stop fighting every morning?" her mother asked "I don't know!" they both replied at the same "Haha, and did you wake Ren up? Asahi?" her father asked to the white haired male.

"No Dad, he only likes when (Y/n) wakes him up." her brother 'Asahi' replied, rolling his eyes. "Awww my baby brother likes me more than youu~" she said smugly "Good for you then." replied Asahi and drank his milk.

                Asahi (l/n)

                Asahi (l/n)

"Dad, I'm gonna wake him up then." she walked away giggling "This girl.." her mother sighed as they all laughed.

"Dear brother, wake up~" she said, soothingly patting at his hair "Mm sis, Sleep with mee.." Said Ren. "Aww I want too. but mum's gonna kill me and she made breakfast.. And dad's waiting for you too." she replied sweetly.

"Mmm okay.." he jumped from his bed and hugged his sister tightly "Ahh wait I'm gonna fall-" she said catching him and both falling on the bed. "Hmm let's get going now, cupcake." said (Y/n) getting from the bed "..sis I'm not a girl. Don't call me that!" Ren said fully waking up. "Aww but you're such an angel." she giggled whilst he pouted and walked to his bathroom and did his routine.

"Now gimme the towel" she said, taking the towel and rubbed her brother's face lightly. "Done! Let's goo now." she took her brother's hand and walked towards the kitchen.