"Hey Craig?" "Hmm?" I hum as I look over at him from my book. "You won't leave me right?" I placed the book in my lap as I gave Tyler my full attention. "No, why would I?" I ask tilting my head to the side. "I don't know, I'm just scared that you'll find someone better and leave me." Tyler looked down, signing loudly. I moved closer to him causing him to look up at me from the ground. "There's no one better than you. You saved me from those bullies and for that I will always be thankful. I will never leave your side." He smiled as he rested his head on my shoulder. The bell rang causing me to yelp which made Tyler chuckle at me. "Come on let's go, we don't want to be late." Tyler said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me back inside the school and to our third period class.

We walked in to see a butch of boys around the big room. Some were in groups of two or more well others were alone. We walked up to the teacher catching his attention. "New I'm guessing?" He asks cocking an eyebrow at us. We nod. He throws a tee and shorts at us and tells us to get changed in the locker room so we do.

Tyler was pretty built, not gonna lie. He spent a lot of his time working out. I would sometimes join him but only because he would whine if I didn't. Luckily our lockers were beside each other. Tyler came around the corner as he was pulling the tee over his bed giving me a glimpse of his six pack. I blushed slightly as I closed the locker seeing as I was already changed. I looked up at Tyler, the whole foot difference showing as he smiled down at me. "You're so short." He says. I punch his arm playfully as we walk back out into the gym. A lot of the guys were looking at Tyler, probably because he was the most built person here.

"We have two new classmates joining us! So we're gonna play some dodge ball! Team captains will be Tyler Wilde and Mark Fisher." Tyler gets up and goes to the front along with the Mark guy. Tyler was the tallest here by a long shot. Tyler and Mark Gave each other a glare before turning to us. "Jack." Mark says smiling at a boy who I am guessing is Jack. He gets up and moves to stand beside Mark. "Craig." Tyler says. I smile at him as I get up and move to stand beside him.

It was down to Me, Tyler, Jack and Mark. Everyone else from each team had gone down. Jack and Mark were giving us glares as we did it back. They had all the balls so we were weak. Jack threw one of his balls at me at a fast speed but I ducked just in time. He groaned in function before grabbing another ball and throwing it at me again but I just dodged it once again. Mark walked over to jack and whispered something in his ear. Jack smirked as he gave a nod towards Mark then they both looked back to us. They threw their balls at us causing us to run back. Tyler and I were about 10 feet away from each other. All of a sudden Mark threw a ball towards Tyler causing Tyler to shout. "CRAIG!" Tyler yelled as the ball touched his fingers. He knew he wouldn't be able to catch the ball so he hit it towards me as he yelled my name. I backed up a little bit and jumped up literally smacking the ball so hard it echoed throughout the gym. It went towards Jack and hit his side then hit Mark as well.

Tyler and I looked at each other then smiled. "That was amazing! You guys work great together!" The gym teacher examined as Tyler and I high fived each other.

In the locker room many people were congratulating us on how good we did until Mark and Jack came along. As they were walking by Mark shoved me into the lockers, hard. I groaned out in pain catching the attention of others around us. Tyler was in the shower so I knew I was fucked. My back was pressed against the lockers as I held my side, clinching my teeth together to hold in any kind of pain. "Look everyone! It's Craig fucking Thompson! You and Tyler are probably dating right? Fags." Mark shouted as he got up in my face.

"If you don't step away from him in the next five seconds I'm going to beat the living shit out of you." Someone spoke. I looked to see Tyler wearing nothing but a white towel around his waist, water was dripping down his body and his hair was still wet. His six pack very visible. Jack seemed a little scared as he backed up but Mark made no effort to move. Tyler growled loudly as he stomped over to us and grabbed the collar of Mark's shirt, slamming him into the lockers as the sound of it echoed in the place. Mark just smirked at Tyler. "So you are dating?" He cocks his eyebrow at him causing Tyler to laugh and slam him into the lockers again but harder. Getting a groan from Mark. "Have you ever heard of best friends? I'm guessing not because you think anyone who is close is gay. If so are you and Jake dating?" Tyler smirked as the guys circled around them. Wooing at him for his remark. I smiled softly to myself seeing how protective Tyler was of me. Mark didn't say anything back as his eyes were wide. Tyler shoved him into the lockers once more before letting go of his shirt. He stumbled on his feet as Jack came to his side.

"Are you okay?" Tyler asked as he walked over to me, looking over my body for any injuries. I was still holding my side which caught his eye. His eyes filled with worry as he looked to my side then my face. "Ty I'm fine please." I spoke softly. He signed loudly before grabbing his clothes and going elsewhere to change. He came back 2 minutes later wearing his pink hoodie and skinny jeans. He smiled at me as he placed his gym clothes in the locker beside mine. "Isn't pink a girl color?" Mark asked as he smirked at us. I rolled my eyes, Tyler tried walking over to him, his fists balled up but I stopped him by grabbing his shoulder. He looked back at him, his fists opened up and his eyes soften as he looked at me. He closed his eyes, taking a breath in and out before opening them again. "Let's go." I say as I drag him out of the locker room and into the halls of the school. "I'm walking you to class." He said as he walked beside me as I let go of his arm.

"Just text me if anything happens okay?" I roll my eyes as Tyler and I stood in front of my fourth period class. "What are you gonna do? Drop everything you're doing and come save me?" I chuckle near the end as I stare up at him. "Maybe." He looked around at everyone who was entering the room then back to me. "You should get to class, I'll be fine I promise." Tyler pulled me close to him, he lent down to my ear and softly spoke. "I love you." He pulled away as I smiled at him and mouthed the words "I love you too." To him making him smile. He walked away or more so ran away to his class seeing as the bell was just about to ring.

I sat near the back of the music room, not wanting to really talk to anyone. I had already talked to the teacher letting him know I was new. I pulled the hood of the hoodie up over my head hiding my face from others. "Are you Craig?" A voice spoke softly. I moved my head slightly to the side looking to see a boy my age, he had black hair, blue eyes, and a cute smile. "Yes." I replied. "Nice to meet you! I'm Lucas!" He puts his hand out in front of him, gesturing me to shake it. I smiled lightly as I shook his hand before feeling my phone going off. I pull my hand away from his and grab my phone seeing that Tyler has texted me. I chuckled and rolled my eyes as I read the text.

"How you doing? Anything happening?"

I quickly type a reply.

"I'm doing fine Ty, class just started.🙄"

I turned my phone off for the rest of class, ignoring the texts I was getting from him.

I placed my books and shit in my locker and closed it to be met with Tyler. I jumped back a little letting out a yelp. He chuckled as he opened his locker as well, putting his books away. "Why didn't you answer my texts?" He asked as we started walking towards the exit of the school. "Because you told me to text you if something was happening, and nothing happened." I smirked as I turned my head to him. "Whatever." He said well swinging an arm around my shoulders pulling me closer to him. I giggled as we exited the school, joking and laughing with each other. I knew I was safe with him.

I cuddled closer into Tyler, feeling him tighten his hold on me. I turned my head up at him. "Tyler, as much as I would love to sit here and cuddle with you I have to edit the videos." I explain as I try to get up but just get pulled back down. "You can do that later." He says causing me to giggle. "Tyler I haven't uploaded in awhile I have too or else I'm gonna lose my house." I explain as I get up, this time Tyler didn't pull me back down though.

"Wait!" He shouts just as I was about to sit down in my chair. I turn around raising my eyebrow at him as I watch him get up and sit in the chair. I give him a glare as he chuckles. "I was gonna sit there." I say, resting my hands on my hips giving me that sassy look. "You still can." I let a smile form at the corner of my mouth as I sit on Tyler's lap and started editing. Tyler wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me back into his chest, but I kept editing as I had to get a video done before bed.

"Tylerrrrrrrr stopppp." I felt him smirk against my neck as he nipped and sucked lightly on my neck causing soft moans to escape my mouth. "Tyler I have to get this done." I explain as he pulled away from my neck. "Fine." He said well leaning back.

Once I was done editing Tyler and I went to bed, wrapped up in each other's arms.

Hi! As you read more chapters their past will be revealed. This one was their first day of high school. I'll write more so you can get a better understanding of their past.

Yeet yeet out ✌️