You and Cat looked at each other before leaning over to see just how many trees were there. Spoiler alert, there was a shit ton. You just sucked it up and swung again.

It was about an hour later when you and Cat returned to the cabin sore. Victor was on the porch reading with his glasses on with a cup of tea. He noticed you both and set his book down.

Victor: 200 swing?

You both nodded.

Victor: Good. Now fight each other until I call it or one of you can't go any more.

You both let out a groan. Training was going to be rough.

After fighting for what seemed like forever, Cat was on the ground of of breath while you had to rest by placing your hands on your knees. You dad left sometime during the spar without a word. You both turned towards the sound of snow crunching. Your father, naked in all his glory, was walking back towards the cabin. He was carrying a lin with three fish on it. He was also dripping wet.

Victor: Dinner.

He then set the fish down and pulled on his pants. He looked at the two of you and shook his head.

Victor: This is going to be rough for the two of you. I can already see it.

Victor tossed you a heavy bag of, something before giving Cat a slightly smaller bag. He then began to walk around the open space with his foot dragging in the snow. He stopped once he reached the two of you.

Victor: Run in the circle until I say. Keep the bags up.

You lifted your bag up as did Cat. The two of you then started running.
--------
Victor: What powers did you have before you lost them?

You were laying in the snow trying to catch your breath.

Y/N: Strength, fire, ice, telepathy, electricity, claws, and a lot more I didn't unlock.

Victor: Very well. I can arrange something.

He then turned to Felicia.

Victor: And you?

Cat: I'm just a normal person. I was a cat burglar.

Victor shook his head.

Victor: Of course. I'll come up with something.

He then walked back towards the cabin.

Victor: I expect this to be done every morning before the sun comes up. After that, we'll start training.

You shot up.

Y/N: THAT WAS JUST THE WARM UP?!
----------
Three weeks later.

Cat lunged at you but you blocked her blow and caught her wrist. You then flipped her over your shoulder and into the snow.

Victor: Not bad. For a beginner.

You bit your tounge.

Victor: Again.

Cat stood back up and readied herself. You both have been going at this for the past two hours. Since you both started training with your dad, you felt yourself get stronger physically. Everything slowly became easier but you were still a long ways from where you were. Cat only improved while you were struggling to get back to your original strength.

You stepped back to avoid Cat's attack and grabbed her arm. She smiled and used her momentum to leap up and lock her legs around your head. She then spun herself and took you down. You hit the snow and heard Victor laugh.

Victor: That was impressive!

Cat: Thank you.

She did a bow with a smile on her face. You picked yourself back up and felt some blood pour from your nose. You slowly healed and wiped the blood away. You weren't going to fall behind. Cat faced you again and raised her fists.