12) moving forward by looking back =

Moon pov

"Daddy, it hurts." I wine he smiles and kisses my neck.

"Mmmm" I moan enters me, my head flys back.

"Come on nightlight, scream for daddy" he says going faster. I grip the sheets and bite my lip. He gose harder causing my legs to shake.

"You feel so tight." He says slamming again

"Dark daddy!" I scream coming undone.

"That's it. Little longer." He says. He made me cum 6 times before he released inside me.

"Good girl. Now daddy has a meeting with the elders." He says I sit up and look at my hands.

"For how long" I ask and I'm in tank top and ripped jeans.

"Dark?" I ask he picks me up bridal style and walks to the meeting room. We came back home two days after the blood moon. We would've come right after but I couldnt walk, he still dose it every morning and sometimes night.

"I've told you, your screams feed me like food feeds you." He say I nod and we walk inside. Once inside all eyes are on us.

"Dark, I can go I don't want you to be in trouble for me being here." I say he growls. I jump and cling to him more

"Sorry baby, I just don't like you talking like that." He says I nod and he sits behind the big desk he puts me in his lap and I get glares at. He stands up and puts me on the armrest.

"Listen here I can read your minds. This is moon stars my mate so you do or say anything to hurt her and you'll deal with me." He says and shadow walks in.

"What about the mutt." A girl says I get up and jump over the desk, I walk over to her ready to throw her across the room but Shadow grabs my pants stopping me.

"That mutt is the only thing stopping her from killing you." James says she rolls her eyes, James snaps and I'm back on his armrest.

"Nightlight." He says I look down at my hands and he continues with the meeting.

"Baby, I'm home. I'm sorry for how we ended things but your obsession was too much you understand right..." A girl say walking in.

"Let's end there we'll pick up again next week." James says Dan escorts everyone out.

"Baby, I've missed you" she says glaring at me. I go to move and I'm pulled into James lap straddling him making me squeak.

"Cute babygirl" he says pulling me closer.

"Daddy, who is she" I whisper he breath hitches, he grabs my ass making me gasp.

"Hey hoe get off my man." The girl says reatching for me.

"Hi Lindsey, god your mother just has hoes in line for you." He tells James, while escorting Lindsey out.

"Dark" I say he looks mad, I go to get off and he growls.

"Are you mad at me." I ask scared it gets quiet and Dan leaves.

"Moon" he says, shit he is mad at me. I shouldn't have asked. My thoughts are inturupted my James rubbing my threw my jeans.

"Daddy" I moan he breaths in and gose faster.

"Mmmmm" I moan I grab his shoulders and he grinds aggianst me.

"Daddy, stop." I wine he's doing this to avoid the questions, he did with the other girl, how many are there? why are there so many? Was this before us or when we lost touch? Am I just some side piece till he finds someone else. Dose he even love me?