5) the truth =

"princess, wake up." I hear and I open my eyes to see James dressed in a suit.

+You have a meeting again don't you.+ I sign he nods. I lay back down covering my face.

"Hey babygirl please. If it makes you feel better you can come with me." He says I jump out of bed and go to takes shower.

"I'll have cat take you princess I have to set it up." He says I knock twice and the door closes. Once I finish showering and put a black crop long sleeve crop and skinny jeans.

"Moon you ready." Cat says I walk out and get my shoes at the front door.

"You don't like shoes do you." Justin says I shake my head and Joe drives us to work. When we get there I head to the meeting room.

" Come in." James says I open the door and all eyes are on me.

"You may continue Mr. Conner." James says and he continues the presentation. I get my sketchbook out and start drawing.

James POV

"For our valentine special. I was thinking, pink dresses red tux's roses." I zone out all these are the same every year we do this Valentine's day special , it sopposed to be romantic and memorable, This is nothing like that. Luckily he's interested by a knock on the door.

"Come in." I say knowing it's the reason I'm here. She walks in and sits in a chair behind me by the door.

"You may continue Mr Conner." I say and the meeting continue.

"Thank you but none of these is what i want." I yell they nod and leave i turn to moon and see her shaking, shit i yelled in front of her.

"Babygirl, it's ok." I say she nods

"What are you drawing." I say she lights up then gets scared and holds the book closer to her.

"Ok well let's go get something to eat." I say she nods and we go meet the twins.

"Moon let's go." Cat says dragging moon to the rest room. She drops her book and I see a gorgeous red dress and other valentine outfits. I flip the page and see diffrent boquies.

"She did all this." I ask and Justin nods.

"Ya we told her about the Valentine's day big deal, she went crazy they even have a presentation." He laughs

"Do they have a PowerPoint of everything as well." I ask he looks at me and smiles.

"She's had it since you got back together" he says and they walk out.

"Hey, love after lunch your presenting your Valentine's day." I whisper in her ear grabing her ass. She gasps and grips my shoulder.

"Then your gonna model your outfits." I say kissing her neck she grips my shoulders more.

"Y..yes...d.. dark" she moans and I pull her to my lap.

"Mr. Stone, your father's here." a worker says,I look at moon with fear. I put her in the chair and leave.

"Could it be her." Dan says

"It has to be it's been two years." I say and we get to the office.

"Baby, there you are why have you been avoiding me." Bethany says

"Son you need to keep an eye on your fiance not go ditch her to live some fantasy." He says

"It's not a fancy, I found her she's just mute now." I say and they laugh.

"Baby come on. She disapeared years ago, you need me you just want her voice you don't care about her." They say I sigh it's true I need her voice, but I love her for so much then that. She don't talk to anyone but shadow or me when I want her to. She has the best creative mind. She hyper and big hearted. She don't care about money, she just loves who you are.