11) blood moon =

"dark." I moan as he flicks his tounge over my clit. He's been doing this ever morning and night for two months straight you would think it gets boring. But every time his hands hit my body a bolt of electricity runs threw my body sending pleasure threw out.

"Good Morning" he says entering a finger inside me my head flys back.

"I said good morning." He says and shoves another finger going faster.

"Morning dark" I moan he smiles and nibbles on my neck. He hits my soft spot causing me to moan louder.

"Babygirl." He growls my stomach tightens he bites my neck sending me over.

"Daddy" I moan and realese on his fingers.

"Good girl. Tomorrow is the blood moon. This stops but becomes so much more" he say rubbing my clit I stutter causing him to laugh.

"Is that why your so."

"Thirsty, yes the blood moon makes lust demons extremely horny." He says looking me in the eyes I look away and get out of bed I wobble but gain balance and get ready for the day.

"After tomorrow you won't be able to walk for weeks." He says grabbing my ass and leaves.

"Butthead" he says and a vibrator gose off inside me.

"Shit"

"You didn't think, oh babygirl I always have toys on hand." He says as I walk out of the room.

"Jameson, we need to talk." His mom says pulling him away I stand there till his hands grabs me dragging me with them. We get to a big golden door and his mom looks at me.

"I thought we ditched you." She growls.

"That's enough I will not allow you to speak to my mate like that." He growls. I don't like when he's mad it's scary, I grab his arm hiding behind him. It's wierd I'm scared of him but I feel safe like even if he's mad at me hell protect me.

"Sorry night-light. Come on." He says and the doors open revealing alot of royal people at a big table and his grandmother at the end.

"This is my grandson Jameson. Jameson this is vimpira queen of vampires, mannoro head of the wearwolves, cathy queen of cats, drago king of dragons, wade king of witches/warlocks, shella queen of shape shifters, Manny king of the manticors, Agatha queen of angels, misty queen of mermaids, and gorge king of the giants don't bother talking to him when there are size all the pressure on there ears makes them deaf." She snears that last part I pull on his sleeve.

+How dose he know what she saying if he can't hear+ I sign its pointless to be hear if he doesn't know what's going on.

"He records it for when he returns." He says I nod and we walk to the top.

"Jameson, who the girl shes adorable and timid." Victoria says.

"This is moon, my mate." He says they all congratulate him. His grandmother growls I hide behind him shaking.

"Denise, calm down. It's wonderful why aren't you happy."

+She's mad, I can dethron her with nothing for her and her daughter in law+ I sign James rolls his eyes I smile and he sits down. Eyes go on me, it makes me uncomfortable.

"Here" Manny say rolling a chair over to me. I smile curstsy and sit down crossing my ankle folding my hands James chuckles and grabs my hands putting them around his arm.

"Don't be so formal, relax your here with me." He says I sit back and sign

+I don't even know anything about it, I'll get bored+ he chuckles