3) fears =

"I can't believe she tried to leave" I hear a woman say.

"She got bought higher then me. If I don't get her by the end of the week. This is over." I hear a guy say.

"Kevin wait please. I can give you what she can't." The lady says I look through the window, and the lady gose on her knees. He slaps her and picks her up by the callor.

"I need moon. I need her voice and because of you I have to force her to make noise." The guy says and he lets go, She drops to the floor on her knees, and I walk away.

"Fuck, your a druggie slut." I hear the guy moan. I go back to the bar and wait.

"Hey James"  Dan says with moon right behind him.

"Hey nightlight." I say she walks over to me I grab her ass pulling her closer. She gasp calming me down.

"Mr. Stone there ready for you." The manager says I walk to the back.

"Mr. Stone, how are you. Please sit-down." Sally says.

"So how do you like how the club is run so far." She asks

"Fine but I want to change something's. Like the manager can stay but you two have to go." I say and she gets mad.

"I know you have a guy here, I know that you sold your daughter to him for drug money. I also know that he got bought out and I know by who." I say and Kevin walks in

"Who. Took what's mine!" He yells and looks at me.

"Hey cuz, I'll answer that question with another. Have you met my fiancee." I ask and Dan walks in with moon. I pull her to my lap she curls into me hidding.

Moons POV

Why am I here. They'll hurt me, they'll hurt him. I'll just make everything worse.

"Nightlight, breath they won't hurt you." James says holding me tighter.

"So this slut, finally gave it up. I've tried for two years and she refuses to talk or fuck. How you do it." Kevin says he walks closer I start shaking, the lights go out I cling to him terrified. I start crying the lights come on and there looking at me laughing.

"She's scared of the dark. Why would you want something like that." She sneers. Kevin gose to grab me I flinch towards James.

"I'm sorry, but Mr. Stone dosent like any creeps touching his girl." Dan says  and throws him back he hits the wall and she gets pissed. She stomp towards me I jump out of James lap and head for the door. I'm stopped by Dan she comes closer James stands up she kicks him down I throw dan to the side and take off. I hit the bar and everyone is staring at me.

"Bitch, you can't run he can't protect a piece of shit like you." She screams I look around shaking.

"Go well hold her off." One of the strippers says everyone nods. I run till I hit the tree farthest from there house but still in the property.

"Grrr" I hear and see shadow at the bottom.

"D.....don't.....h...hu..hurt...me..pl..please" I stutter he stops growling and sits down looking at me. I climb down to the floor.

"Nightlight" I hear and freak. He's gonna make me go back, he's gonna hate me, or worse hell scream at me. I freak out I go to jump into the tree but shadow grabs my sleeve stoping me.

"There you are, it's fine princess I won't hurt you come here" he says shadow pulls me toward him.

"They can't hurt you any more." He says and I break down crying. He picks me up and takes me to bed he puts me down and gose to leave. I reatch out for his arm stoping him.