8) oh boy =

"so did you tell her" Dan says I sigh.

"What that I'll mark her tomorrow on the full moon and fuck her on the blood moon. This sending our bond to extrodinary hights. " James says leaning back in his chair.

"I don't know if I can last. It's has been so hard not to touch her and feel her clentch around my finger when she screams." He says my knees go weak and I wobble.

"Why don't you tell her, if she would start talking it wouldn't be so difficult." Dan says

"Because im in love with her Im not gonna force her to do anything." He says and the floor creaks.

"Nightlight we know your there." James say Dan opens the door and I walk in playing with his shirt I was wearing.

"How much did you hear." James says in a deep voice making my knees go weak. He gets up and pins my hands behind my back he backs me up he ties me to a chair and gets his favorite toys out. I look at my hands and try to sign but it's no use.

"Use your word babygirl." He says and my legs get wet.

"F..f..f" I start but give up I start crying and he walks over to me.

"Good girl. Try again." He says I shake my head causing him to growl. He gets vibrator and put it under me so it right at my entrance but blocked by clothes.

"Say that again." He growls I look at the floor and the vibrator gose of.

"Come on princess I asked you a question." He says the vibrator gose higher.

"F..full...m.. moon" I moan and the vibrator stops.

"So you heard about me wanting to touch and feel you around me and my fingers slam into hitting just perfect my mouth sucking on your clit making you stutter under me." He says I bite my lip to stop the heat happening in my core.

"Silence isn't an answer did you hear it. Did you feel it, imagine it, want it." He says I nod he turns the vibrator on.

"Y..yes..s..sir." I moan he smiles he turns it up and walks away.

"You better not cum or make a noise till I return." He says walking up to me.

"This is your punishment for easedrooping." He whispers and rubs my clit with his fingers I squirm cause the vibrator to move. He smiles and laughs.

James POV

"Holly fuck." I groan walking out of the office.

"How long can she last." Dan asks

"The noise for a while the cumming till I come back my voice will send her off." I say getting hard.

"She don't scare easy dose she." Dan asks I shake my head. She seams so inoccent and scared of anything but she's the bravest person I know. Her voice is the one thing I'll have to be patient with no madder how painful it will be.

"You gonna wait till tomorrow." Dan asks.

"I have to but I'm gonna have fun with her until then." I say groaning.

"So mainly you just teasing her because you can't control your thirst." Dan says

"I'm starving I haven't had a good meal since she dissapeared." I say

"D...dark......." I hear and see someone standing with moon. She has tears they turn toward her.

"Shit" I say and teloport to her.

"Prince, did you know there was a human here, she said she wanted to have some fun so here i am." Seth my dad's attendent says. I snap and moon is out of the chair and behind me.