7) captured =

I wake up to a cold floor. I open my eyes and see I'm at my house on the floor.

"Oh look the the food source is finally up." Kevin say walking closer I try to back up but I can't move.

"Let's have a little fun." He says and turns the collar on its starts to shock my neck wrist and ankles.

"Nnnnn" I groan he smiles and my step mother walks in starts to shock me on my back.

"Come on my princess. You can't hold it in forever." He says and turns it up.

"Nnnnn" I groan louder he throws my mother to the ground and she drags me closer. He rips my pants off and puts his finger inside me. I gasp and he gose faster, he starts shocking me I try moving but he shoves his finger farther in.

"Mmmm" I moan it hurts but it's gonna make me.

" Fuck you, yes slut go faster." He says and starts playing with my clit. I tense my body and come undone.

"Fuck!" He screams he turns off the collar. I fall to the floor the last thing I heard before everything gets black.

"You will make me a powerful king." I jump awake and curl up. I start crying till I hear a wine, I look out and see shadow sitting at the door. I open the door and he pushes me to the tree house. I look over and see the office light on, i look at shadow then the office i shake my head he growls.

"Fine but you have to meet...." I start and he jumps on the tree house then balcony. I sigh and follow, he scratches at the door.

"Go away!" james yells making me whine I cover my ears and turn back to leave, as I go to get over the rail I'm pulled back and inside.

"I'm sorry nightlight. I didn't know it was you." He say pulling me into his chest and I start crying again.

"Did you have another nightmare." He says I nod and he rolls up my sleeves I pull them away he grabs my chin making me look at him.

"We can do this the easy way or my way" he says and grabs my ass I gasp and grab his shoulders. He growls making me shake.

"We're going to a **** tomorrow." He snarls kissing my neck.

"Yes.....sir" I moan. He chuckles and slides his hand down my pants. He starts rubbing my clit I grip his shoulders more, he groans and my knees shake.

"Mmmm" I moan and he moves my underwear shoving a toy inside me.

"Ahhhh" I moan he turns it up and my legs give out I fall and he laughs. I grab his pants and the vibrator gose faster.

"Ahhh" I moan falling on the floor.

"Nope, it's just for you." He says and leans down kisses me and plays with my clit.

"Mmmm" I moan into the kiss I grip his hair making him groan, he puts more pressure.

"Dark." I moan he picks me up and throws me on the couch he starts rubbing faster.

"Come on night light. Almost there" he says and bites my neck. He turns the vibrator up higher.

"DARK!!" I scream he smiles and helps me sit up.

"Better" he says I look down blushing he chuckles and pick me up he gose to his desk sitting down with me on his lap. I curl up into him and fall asleep with a smile.

james pov

"Mr. Stone your father is here." I nod and pick moon up, I put her on the couch.

"Keep and eye on her." I tell shadow he huff and I creek the door and sit down at the small desk.

"Son why are you in here instead of your office." He snears I roll my eyes.