Chained up.

Dim lanterns flickered on and off while the chanting and shouting grew louder. Whimpering sounds had long since stopped and soft breathing had filled the area. Echoes of heavy breaths could be heard for miles as they carried up the tunnel.

"WAKE UP!" Was demanded and filled ears, slowly fabric met the concrete in waves as the bodies moved up the wall before breathing grew uneven and some soft sobs filled the hall again.

"Look at all of you. Now, they have been loving enough to do a swap. One of them for one of you." Words had barely been spat out when the appearance of another man was spotted.

"So, who will it be? Who is going to be let out? Who is worth more?" Venom equally ferocious left the second man before two figures came into view.

"The baby is more important." The words had fallen at the feet of the others before the child was handed to one of the new arrivals, he had black hair that was marginally taller at the top, he was tall and lanky and a black piece of fabric laid about his neck, some form of eye cover seemed to have rubbed away some dirt from around his eyes as a lighter patch was seen.
"If this is some trick and she dies then I will kill you both myself." Sadistic, torn laughs filled the tunnel as the two men heard her words before they stepped back and looked over the group that huddled together.

"Feisty, how I like it." Slow and laboured breaths were all that he got in return.
"Such a lovely voice as well." A toothless grin was given as gums were presented, two black teeth had been snapped and only two stumps remained.

The taller of the two tormenters grabbed the shorter, more tanned of the newcomers and shoved him into the group as the second man at his side directed the other man with black hair towards the door. As soon as the four were gone and the door locked, the air became calmer and a slight cough was heard from one of the group.

"Hi, my name is Agent Rossi. I am with the BAU. We were sent to help you." Nothing was spoken back to him but light grey eyes just monitored his every move.

"Jessica, that is Tim. Dominic is at his side as well as Julia, Jill and Margaret." Her hand lifted towards those around her until the last of the group was spotted.
"That's Midnight and despite what she just said, she doesn't talk. Now, BAU sounds fancy but unless it is going to save us, you just signed your own death certificate. Well done." A rock was lifted and thrown to the other side of the tunnel before finally a huff was let out from a tall man. His shoulders were wide and his jaw was square, a beard had begun to form lightly and dirt covered most of his features. Anger was just resting below it.

"He literally just said that he was here to help us. I don't know what this BAL means but what I can tell you is that I know my alphabet and those are letters in the alphabet. And clearly, BAL stands for something, it's an acronym. Police like acronyms, Pd FBI, CIA, CSI. Perhaps my public education wasn't as bad as you believe it to be." A stifled laugh was given as Rossi sat with the rest.

"This isn't funny. I have been in here for five days, you have been in here for three and goodness only knows how long Midnight has been in here for, or the last man that magically disappeared when the kid was brought in. None of us knows how long we have left until we have to leave or we die like the last man did. I mean, I assume he was killed." A southern twang fell from the pompous lips and a slip up of her prideful character was made. Her hair was blonde and grease kept it in the shape she gave it as her hands swiped it back.

"And when you assume you make an 'ass' out of 'U' and 'Me' Jessica. We do know how long and BAU stands for Behavioral Analysis Unit you ass wits. FBI, and he used a plural, 'we', so unless he has a personality disorder then I would suggest there is more than one, those men also used the plural, 'they'." Faded features were wiped by hands that were just as dirty while the woman leant back.