Chapter 20

Terrence

He was absolutely gorgeous. He lay there, naked and peaceful, his eyes closed as he held the pillow beneath him to his chest. My eyes couldn't help themselves, drinking him in as I was filled with an odd sense of comfort, joy and dare I think it... Love.

His tan back was dusted with freckles and I wanted to kiss each one of them softly and tenderly. I wanted to draw them somehow, connect them so they spelt my name.

I put my book down from my place by his window, onto the small coffee table and stood. I was shirtless, my muscles tensing as I climbed onto the bed. I wore only boxers. As peaceful as he was asleep, I couldn't help craving his touch, his gaze and the sound of his voice. My hand lazily strolled up the back of his thigh, teasingly soft, my fingers followed the round bulge of his beautiful, deliciously tempting gluteus. Trailing up his spine, I gently kissed his lower back as though each individual freckle could get my attention.

They were a part of this beautiful creature who lay so lovely before me and I showed them as much affection simply for existing. I trailed soft kisses up his back, having straddled him I couldn't help settle my weight upon him, a soft groan left his sleeping lips, his brows furrowing and I inched towards his neck. Kissing and licking and nipping at his skin. His back arched, a soft moan leaving him, his ass pressed into my semi erection through my boxers and I smiled, slipping his earlobe into my mouth.

"Will you cuddle me now?" I whispered into his ear and watched as his eyes fluttered, gazing towards the open window before blinking, his delicate hand came up to his eyes, the ring I got him flashing on his finger.

"What a wake up just for cuddles." I grinned then and pressed my lower region into him, his breath hitched and I planted soft kisses on his cheek and the side of his forehead.

My chest collided with his back, and I hocked my large beefy arm around his neck and rolled, my legs wrapped around his body. He was so much smaller than myself, seeming so fragile and I loved it despite myself. A soft laughter left his lips, making me smile from the joy it held. I never wanted this feeling to end, this weird fluttering in my chest and the tightening in my gut. It was pleasant, welcomed and he was the main source.

I burrowed my face in his hair and he yawned.

"Waking me up just to cuddle." He chuckled and turned in my arms, his eyes so blue stared up at me, his cheeks tinting pink. "What a teddy bear." I kissed his forehead and tightened my hold, bringing him closer.

"Your teddy bear."

He buried his face in my neck and I smiled, his weight on me was comforting and arousing however I didn't need that right now, I just wanted to hold him, though, I would never say no if things heated up.

My tired fiance kissed my neck gently as though he were being pulled into sleep and his lips just happened to be there. His steady breathing hitched and I shivered feeling it against my skin, he wiggled and my legs had relaxed from around him, he moved and straddled me, almost sitting on my dick and I groaned.

"I don't think I can sleep," he murmured gently his fingers trailing my arm. "Not like this," he chuckled and rotated his hips, I rolled over again so he was beneath me.

I glanced at his stomach, aware of the life growing inside of him and feeling more than aroused, but deeply in love.

"You're provoking me." I rubbed my nose against his before I kissed him once then another and then my tongue was tangled in his, my body went loose above him, melting into the kiss and I felt my body light up with a fire only he could quench.