Chapter 13

Dakota

Terrence was definitely a morning person because how he could be awake and bathed and making breakfast by 8 was beyond me.

I was rubbing at my eye and groaning as I grabbed my gown so that I wouldn't flash the man so early in the morning, he was setting two plates down with a balanced breakfast of toast, eggs and fruits, I didn't even know I had fruits in my place.

He kissed the side of my head and I yawned shaking my head. "We should take all of this to bed and cuddle."

"You have class."

"Yeah, at 10!"

"You said it's and early one."

"Terrence," I gave him a most dramatic look, "for me anytime before 12 is early." He chuckled and pulled me against him where he sat and I pouted before he stuck a piece of fruit in my mouth. "Where did you find any of these, anyway?"

"You're fridge?"

"I haven't gone grocery shopping yet." I frowned and moved to look at my fridge before groaning. Boxes of fruits, preserved foods stacked neatly. My freezer had meat of all kinds. "Mother." I stated simply.

"You really call your mom that?"

"Only when I'm feeling particularly dramatic, which is usually mornings. Let's go to bed." I gave him my signature pout and he shook his head as he ate.

"Dangerous and besides, I have to leave in like," he looked at his wrist watch which I had to admit looked so sexy. "10 minutes."

"Damn." I pouted. "When will I see you again?"

"Weekend?"

I gapped at my mate. "Why? That's mean." He chuckled covering his face as he was chewing still.

"How so?"

"We need to see each other at least every four hours." He choked on his food smiling and I rubbed his back as he drank water.

"I can't tell if you're trying to be cute or actually mean it."

"I mean it." I deadpanned and he nodded before shaking his head.

"I believe that's a recipe for serial killers."

"No, I'm just clingy." He turned in his chair and pulled me between his legs. I felt warm and ready, I was sure that if he so much as breathed on me I'd moan like a pornstar.

I was too horny now. What was happening to me? My eyes widened as I realised just how horny I was and my heart rate picked up and his scent was just so good. I frowned at my mate. I would go into heat very very soon.

"Tell you what, if you can make sure to still study and plan for your classes even if I'm around, I'll come over sooner."

I frowned and pouted knowing I was going to die if he didn't relieve me during my heat. I was exaggerating, but it was true, half true. Ugh.

"But you saw I did last night."

"Only cause I caught you off guard." He kissed my nose and I pouted.