Chapter 15

Terrence

As we ate and finished we went to the living room where he tried to just get things neat. I caught a ball of fur and held it up to him.

"Adopt any strays lately?" He blinked at me, staring between the fur in my hand and my eyes and I tilted my head before he grabbed it quickly and my brows shot up.

"Uh-" he cleared his throat, his brows furrowed as he rolled the fur and pocketed it. "My neighbour," he nodded to himself and I tilted my head. "She asked me to look after her puppy," he cleared his throat and gave me an awkward laugh. "Didn't notice it was shedding."

He moved around me then and I frowned at his behaviour. It was just a ball of fur, why did he feel as though he had to explain it so much?

After a while I pulled him close and he breathed deeply, his chest rising and falling quickly and I almost thought he was having some kind of attack.

"What's wrong?"

"Huh?" He looked up at me as though he was in some kind of daze and I touched his forehead and he moaned. "Nothing." He pushed my hand away and tried to step back but I wrapped my arm around his waist. It was then that I felt his hard on. I swallowed and ignored it because I felt my heart squeeze painfully.

"You're burning up." I hoisted him up and took him to his bed then. He was panting and almost like he wanted to cling to me while trying to push me away.

I got a bucket and some cold water and put it on his forehead. "Seriously, I'm fine."

I frowned at him because it didn't seem like it. His eyes were suddenly so much darker than I was used to. I reached for his cheek and he turned away and closed his eyes before rubbing at them and clearing his throat.

"Dakota." I frowned wanting to know what was going on with him. As much as I missed him, I had hoped he missed me. The week we spent apart was more his call than it was mine but I had agreed and now, now he was sending me mixed signals and I didn't know how to handle it. "Did I do something?"

My voice was small and I stared at the sheets unable to bring myself to look at him. He was practically rejecting me, and I could feel my heart threatening to break.

"No!" He grabbed onto my hand. "I just, it's complicated, it's not you. Really. I'm okay." He cleared his throat and he looked like he was trying not to breathe as I managed to catch his eye.

We stared at one another as I tried to decipher if he was being honest. I hadn't realised just how much I liked him until now, as he was making me so confused with his behaviour. He stared breathing heavily, staring at my lips and then my face and I felt a tug.

It was as though I was being pulled towards him, it made me excited but I was still unsure what was wrong with him, why he was burning up and logic told me this was probably a cold and yet, I was still kissing him.

He moaned and whimpered against me and I couldn't find it in me to stop. A part of me cried out that I should think to take him to the hospital but another part begged me to go on, to push further until he was flat on the bed and I lay on top of him.

He seemed to sigh in relief, my blood was rushing through my ears and all I could think about was how good he looked despite his temperature, how much I wanted to hear him call my name and squirm beneath me.

I was kissing him and he was kissing me, he wrapped his legs around my legs with a strength I couldn't fathom but didn't care for. My hands roamed his body, touching every part I could as he whimpered and I paused.

"Wait, sorry, I sho-"

"Don't stop!" He begged and I stared at him, panting and eyes dark. My mind went blank and he was all I could focus on.

My clothes were off, torn apart and I wasn't given the chance to look at them or ponder how he'd managed to do that. He was all over me and I was all over him.

My cock was hard, throbbing and dripping, his cock was hard and twitching with need. I was about to go down on him, my hands on his thighs when he gripped my neck and kissed me, his hand wrapped around my cock and I groaned, jerking my hips into the firm hold.

He guided it against his ass and I gasped. He was so wet, slippery and I had to stare. I marvelled, my mouth gapping as he urged me into his hole, his face scrunched up. "D-Dakota," I gasped as my head breached his rim. It was so tight and warm and wet, I didn't understand and I didn't care to.

I pressed into him, his hand now on my hips, urging me on. "Ah! Ngnh-" he arched and wrapped his legs tighter around me, practically begging me to go all the way.

I gapped, my heart racing and my ears ringing. His touch was electric and it set me on fire. I latched onto his nipple and bottomed out. My cock sheathed within him all the way and I could barely breathe. I stilled from the sheer pleasure that teased my body. Unable to comprehend where I began and he ended. I was seeing stars with how tight he was.

Was this even okay?

Yes. It sounded so hollow, almost like the voice was drowning but it was him. I heard him.

"Please," he whimpered, his hips rocking against mine.

I moved, not taking my eyes off his face as it morphed into pleasure, I watched him break apart and mend all at the same time as my hips rocked into him. I moved in and out, the sound of our laboured breathing filled the room, echoed by the sound of the sloppy moisture that coated my cock through his ass. How it was possible was beyond me.

I couldn't get enough. I kissed him with everything that I had and as I picked up speed, slamming my hips into him, making him scream out his pleasure I professed that he was mine and I was his and this moment was the beginning of many.

In that moment, I knew, I would never let go of him, no matter what.

I groaned and moaned at how good he felt, his ass clenching against my cock and I held him, I kissed his neck and licked and bit at it, my hands wrapped around his shoulder almost as though to keep him in place as I penetrated him over and over again.

Until we became undone. He gasped, back arching and nails digging into my back. I hadn't even touched his cock, I stilled, the thrill wrecking through me, the pleasure of it like electricity. I poured myself into me without a care or a wonder.

I saw stars and he bit me. It was hard and it was painful for a second, then it brought me so much pleasure that I came once more and he followed yet again. My body spasmed against his, almost as though I could breathe and yet everything was just so much clearer.

I love you. I thought blindly, and I meant it. I felt something akin to how I felt but not belonging to myself. We panted and I went limp against him. My cock pulsating inside of him before I looked at him and we kissed.

He tasted of blood, faint but there and we moaned into one another before we both fell asleep. The moment was like non other I ever had.

When we woke, he was on top, the moment back again and he rode me hard and fast and without restraint. It was the most beautiful moment I had ever seen and we didn't stop, all the way into Sunday, we didn't do anything but make love.

A\N
Written: 17 May 2022