Part 36

Harry's POV

I swear I've never seen anyone as beautiful as she was, Johnny knew exactly what to do to make my blood boil and having him wrap his arm around her like she was his was enough to throw me over the edge. However when she allowed me to pull her close to kiss her hand gave me a flicker of hope. I placed my hand in her lower back trying to pull her as close as I could, I never wanted her to leave my side. As I spoke about my inspiration for the gallery I mostly looked at her because she was my muse for this gallery. There were pieces of her through out all of this gallery and I wasn't ashamed to make it known. As I finally tore my eyes away from her beautiful ones I began to notice that the girls that I was friends with glaring at her. I didn't even recognize it before and I began to wonder how I even over see it. I had every single fiber in my being to protect her from all these harsh stares from these people I called friends.

"Would you like a tour", I cleared my throat trying to ease the tension that I could feel building as we all stood in the small space.

"Sure", her voice was so quiet but I heard it.

I grabbed her a glass of champagne as we began the tour where I pointed out certain pieces of art and explained where I was when I painted them. I pointed out a few where I began to explain that they were inspired by her in the beginning of our relationship. She looked at them in awe and stepped closer, almost as if she was looking for the pieces of her in them. I smiled at her as she squinted her eyes as she tried to find the evidence.

"You look so beautiful tonight", I stepped close behind her and whispered in her ear.

"Harry...", she turned around to face me. Her beautiful eyes staring into mine.

"Yes", I stepped even closer my lips brushing over hers.

I was dying to kiss her, I wanted to kiss her more than anything. Having sex or making love whatever you wanted to call it, that didn't matter to me I just wanted a kiss. That was until I heard that unfortunate screechy voice, the one that could break this lovely moment between her and I.

"Harry!!! There's a reporter here to see you! Come on", Meadow grabbed my arm and pulled me away from Y/n without another word.

I saw the hurt in her eyes as Meadow pulled me away from her, I knew there was a reason she came tonight and Meadow just ruined it for me. As I turned to face the direction she was pulling me in, I craned my neck to try and see if I could see the reporter.

"Where is he", I asked Meadow.

"There's no reporter, I just wanted you to come back to your friends. You don't need her Harry, she held you back. All you need is us", she smiled at me and at that moment I stopped walking.

"I'm sorry you feel that way but I'm here standing in front of you to say that I don't love you. Even when we were fucking around I never did, I'm sorry if you caught feelings for me after our agreement we had but I have to be honest and say I've never love you. With her, she made everything different and I fell in love. I love her and I'm walking away from you and all of my friends cause if you can't except her then you can't be friends with me", with that I found my footing and began to walk away from Meadow and to where I left my girl.

Confusion took over my face when I didn't see her where I left her. I caught a glimpse of her as she walked out of the gallery and down the street. I ran toward the exit ignoring anyone who called my name, I didn't care. The only thing that mattered to me was that I get her back.

"Y/n!!!!!!", I called her as I saw her walking down the street.

"Y/nn!!!!", I called once again.

"Harry?! What are you", I didn't let her utter another word as I immediately pressed my lips against hers letting my lips do all the talking.