Part 23

*MATURE CONTENT AHEAD*

Harry's POV

I was mesmerized by her, I couldn't help but to lay there and watch as she placed her hands on my chest for support as she moved her hips seductively against mine. I let out a groan as the pleasure filled my body making me feel dizzy and drunk at the same time. I had never had someone make me feel so addicted and so on fire at the same time. Hesitantly I grabbed her hips halting her movements and I thrusted up into her causing her to scream out in pleasure.

"Fuck Harry again!", she threw her head back as I thrusted up into her again harder.

"Fuck baby girl, you feel so good and tight for me", I groaned out as I continued to thrust into her.

I took the opportunity in her pleasurable state to push myself into a sitting position as I placed my hands in her hips once more and began to rock her hips against mine. Her finger wrapped around my shoulders as I felt my release build up, her kissing and sucking my neck was getting me there faster. The passion that burned between us only grew with each second.

"Fuck Harry, I'm gonna cum", she gripped my shoulders harder as I moved her faster.

"Ahh fuckkk", I felt her walls tighten and then her release on me as I kept moving her hips.

Once I was sure she was done I flipped her over, her back landing against my mattress. She panted looking up at me with her big doe eyes, making me nearly forget that I hadn't finished myself. I closed my eyes as I felt her fingers reach up and brush my cheek, then my lips.

"You didn't finish", she panted.

"That's ok, you can help me with that", I smirked.

"What do you mea....uh Harry", she moaned as I began to deeply thrust into her.

Slowly I made passionate love to her, something I had never done with a girl before. We usually fucked hard, both of us trying to get to that quick release we cared for. With her though it was different, I wanted to both fuck and make love to her. It was my new favorite thing, the sad thing was I never admitted to her that I indeed was falling in love with her. I didn't know it was too soon.

"Fuck Harry I'm almost there", she whined out as I continued bringing us both to our climax.

"Fuck baby you feel so good", I started to pick up my pace trying to chase that euphoria she could only give me.

"Harry!!", she screamed out once again as her legs shook and her nails raked down my back.

"Y/n! Fuuuckk!", I groaned out as I came deep and hard into her.

We rode out our orgasms until I landed on top of her and still in her, drained from the passionate exchange that we just exchanged.

"Did you parents like me?", she asked from under me.

A small smile made its way to my face as I thought of the lovely things my parents said about her. They actually wouldn't shut up about her and it made my heart swell, they loved her just as much as I did.

"Are you kidding, they wouldn't shut up about you baby", I breathed and rolled off her and brought her bare body to my chest.

"Harry can I tell you something?", she asked as she traced my tattoo on my chest.

"Anything baby", I kissed her forehead and brought my comforter over us.

"I think I'm in love with you", she looked up at me scared.

"Well I think I'm in love with you. So the feeling is mutual angel", I leant down and kissed her.

"You know what's next right", she snuggled up to me.

"No what baby", I looked at her confused.

"You have to meet my parents".