Part 22

Harry's POV

"She's really lovely Haz", my sister Gemma comes behind me and places a hand on my shoulder.

We both look on as Y/n is chatting with my parents about who knows what. I was a bit skeptical to leave her there with both of them as I went to go get us a glass of wine, but as I stood there and watched them I wasn't so scared anymore. Both of our nerves were on edge as we drove here, for her obvious reasons. Meeting my parents and sister for the first time, as for me. Well this was the first time I had ever brought a girl home to meet my parents. The girls I was usually with only wanted sex, and then when they were tired of having a semi monogamous relationship with me they would leave. With her, it was different. Everything was different with her, I took her out on dates and the sex was explosive. I swear I had to do something to keep up with her, so with all that it made sense for me to bring her to meet my parents. I knew I was going to meet hers too but I wasn't sure when.

"I'm glad you guys are getting along, she's really special to me", I smiled up at Gemma.

"She bright, smart, and beautiful. Keep her happy you hear", she punched my arm and wagged her finger at me.

"Ok Gem, jeez", I whined not being able to run the pain away so I let it radiate through out my body.

She giggled and pulled me to walk with her back to our family, I smiled at Y/n and kissed her cheek handing her the glass of wine. She mumbled a thank you and took a sip from the glass, without another thought my arm wrapped around her waist and I brought her closer to my side.

"So Harry, how are your pieces coming along for your art show", my dad asked.

"Amazing, I have a few more to finish but I don't think it should be any problem", I smirked down at Y/n.

I had been working on this for over a year and I was so ready to put them on display. This is where my graduation and my college career rested on, my father got me the space now it was up to me to finish it. I enlisted the help of Y/n and Meadow to help me, though Y/n didn't know my ex was going to help. I actually hadn't found a way to tell her, I just asked her to be my girlfriend and I didn't want to upset her just yet. So for now I was going to keep it My secret.

"So who's ready for dinner", Gemma walked in.

We all answered, starving.

"Let sit down then".