Part 11

Your POV

It had been a couple of weeks since the while Elijah thing and I had been keeping to myself most of the time, I didn't really see my friends nor did I go to our usual hangout spot. I really just went to school and then I would leave after my classes were done. I was so lost in my own world I really didn't know what to do or which path I should take. I figured if I focused on myself and my school work something would pop up, yet here I was and nothing arose for me. I began to fall into a depressed state thinking that nothing could go right for me. So instead I would sulk in my room and ignore the world, filling the void with food and wine. My phone was on silent or it was off, shutting myself further into a dismal void. It wasn't until my doorbell rang that my senses were perked, but even then I still stayed in bed waiting for someone else to answer it. I snuggled back into my comforter so I could nap, my eyes had just shut when I heard the shrill voice of my best friend interrupt my slumber.

"Get your ass out of bed and get dressed, we're going out", Serena stood at the edge of my bed with her arms crossed.

"Nope", I said groggily as I turned over and tried to go back to sleep.

"Yes you are, you've spent the last few weeks here or at school. You need to get out now here out this on", she threw a dress and boots on my bed.

"And where are we going miss bossy", I scoffed.

"An art gallery opening for my art appreciation class, I need a date and it so happens you're free", she said sternly.

"Can you take Sophia or Perrie", I whined.

"Those knuckle heads will get me kicked out after drinking too much if that's cheap wine they serve. Get up and dressed and I'll buy you a banana split at the end of the night", she offered bribing me.

"Fine", I hugged and swung my comforter off of me.

Once I was dressed, Serena managed to sit me in my chair in front of my vanity. Fixing my hair in loose waves and beginning on my natural makeup, with a few sprits of perfume I was a whole new person. Slipping on my coat and grabbing my clutch, Serena lopped her arm with mine and smiled at me.

"Ready to paint the town red", she asked excited.

"I guess", I looked at her and shrugged earning an eye roll from her.

"Come on Debby downer lets go".