Part 7

Your POV

The date was alright, I mean don't get me wrong I wasn't trying to look at the negative of the whole thing. It was better than any other date I had been on, it flowed easy and the guy was easy to talk to. I mean in any other world, I would have considered it perfect but there was just one thing missing. I didn't know what it was either, it was driving me mad as I sat at my desk and day dreamed about it. He opened the doors for me and pulled out my chairs for me to sit in, so why couldn't I find the reason as to why I didn't want to further my relationship with Elijah. Maybe I was reading into things too much, maybe I was trying to be too hard like those romance novels that we were currently reading in our English class. I shook those thoughts out of my head as the teacher dimmed the lights to show a movie. Once I got home I went through my usual motions before I began to get ready for bed. I kept replaying the night over in my head and tried to think of something significant that happened that would make me fall head over heels for him, yet nothing popped up. I shook my head and instead got ready for bed, I had class in the morning and I needed rest.
.
.
.
.

My breathing became shallow as I continued to sleep through the night, I I tried to ignore it and go back to sleep but of course I couldn't. I tried to ignore the way my heart started to breath fast or the way my skin prickled and how the goosebumps began to spread along my body. I felt like warm hands were gliding along my  smooth skin till I saw him, the beautiful boy with green eyes exploring my body as if he owned it. Raising my t-shirt till my boobs were exposed to him. His nose traveled from the valley of my boobs to the tops of my sleep shirts. He grabbed them and tried to pull them down when I jolted awake. I was covered in sweat and I was breathing hard. It was just a dream, a dream. I tried to calm my breathing and try to calm myself down but I couldn't. I didn't even know this mysterious boy and already he had me.