Part 13

Your POV

Serena freaked out for about an hour after I explained to her how I fist saw Harry and how I ended up with his address tonight. Though I was a tad unsure if I should go to this party, Serena somehow convinced me I should go. She said it was fate that we were brought back together and that I shouldn't dismiss him so easily. Serena agreed to come with me but I made her promise not to tell Sophia and Perrie, I know for a fact they would hype what was going on between Harry and I into something that wasn't true. So here we were Serena sitting on my bed and I laid out a bunch of outfits I had bought to go to this thing. I looked between the dress, the black jumpsuit, and the romper I had thought was appropriate for tonight. Serena hopped off my bed and stared at my options as well, I knew this was just a party in his apartment but I wanted to wow him. I wanted him more than I wanted anything in my life and I was willing to do whatever to get him right where I wanted him.

"I like the jumpsuit, even though you might think it's too much. Just put on some great heels and you should be fine", Serena concluded.

"Ok, but then do neutral makeup on me. If it's anything too smokey or anything like that it'll be too much", I smiled at her.

Serena simply clapped her hands and sat me in my chair and began her miracle work of doing my makeup. Once I was finished I decided to leave my hair natural and wavy, only adding hairspray to tousle it up a bit more. Once I was sure I was ready I slipped on my jumpsuit and heels, having Serena zip it up before she got dressed herself.

"Holy shit Y/n", Serena smiled at me.

"What too much?", I asked getting nervous.

"No you look hot, and he's going to love you in that", she smirked at me.

"Are you sure, I don't want it to look too much or too fancy. I.....", I messed with my fingers and rambled on.

"No trust me, it's perfect. Now let's go to Mr. Artist party now before you change your mind.

As we made our way to the party I couldn't help but to get negative thoughts, maybe he wouldn't even recognize me. I pictured the blonde he was with that night and wondered what their relationship was like. If it was his girlfriends then I felt dumb as fuck for getting all dressed up to impress him, then again why would he invite me if he had a girlfriend. I shook my head trying to rid myself of my paranoid thoughts, I tried to calm myself down as we got closer and closer to our destination. I just hoped fate treated me fairly and showed me that I made the right decision in coming here tonight.