Chapter 12- Rescue

Myra and the others are on their way to Camp-6. They observe and locate the guards of Camp-6 and place one archer by every guard. Myra's signal is a bird whistle and that is the command for the archers to kill the guards with no noise. Finally, Camp-8 comes as back up. Ben goes to Myra and asks: ''We are here and we will help you. When will we start?'' Myra says: ''Thank you for your help. We have to go now or otherwise, there is no hope for Tobi.'' Ben nodes. Everyone is ready now and waits for Myra's signal. A minute later Myra is ready and makes the signal to kill the guards. The archers do what is commanded and kill them. Now it's time to storm Camp-6.

Meanwhile, Tobi is unconscious from all the pain, suffering, and the blood he has lost but Aiden still isn't done with him. He says: ''Oh come on. You have no time to sleep. I want to play a little bit more.'' He kicks Tobi in the stomach but Tobi still doesn't wake up. Aiden says: ''Are you already dead? Well, I think I exaggerated, I guess. Too bad.'' When Aiden was about to kick Tobi one more time he hears an alarm. There is trouble. Aiden takes his weapons and goes to the front where he sees Camp-19 and Camp-6 fighting. He yells: ''Everyone goes to the front! We are getting attacked!'' At the front, he sees a massacre. There are too many of the enemies. There is no chance of winning. Then he sees Myra who is killing everyone who is in her way. When he was about to run away, Myra sees him. He knows he can't win against her and that he is dead if she gets him. So he runs and runs but this doesn't help him. Someone hits him with an arrow into his leg. He fells and is unable to run anymore. Myra packs him and yells: ''Where is he, you basta*d?!'' Aiden laughs: ''I don't know what you are talking about. No one is here.'' Myra punches him and says: ''You really want to make me angry?'' Someone screams: ''Myra we found him!'' Myra says: ''Ray stay here with him and tie him up but be careful.'' Myra runs to Tobi. What she sees is unbelievable. That can't be Tobi. She has to hold back her tears. She goes to him and says: ''Tobi? It's me, Myra. Can you hear me?'' He doesn't answer. She checks his pulse. She yells: ''He has still a pulse! Help him! We have to bring him to Bryan immediately!'' They take him. On the way out of Camp-6, Ace can't believe what Aiden has done to Tobi. He can't hold his anger back and goes to Aiden. He wants to kill him. Ace takes his knife and goes to him. When he was about to end him, someone grabs his arm. It is Myra with a look on her that he never saw before. She never looked this scary before and she says: ''What the hell you think you are doing? Did I order you to kill him? Don't worry he will get his punishment. I will make sure of it. Now we are going back.'' Ace does what she says and everyone goes back to Camp-19.

Back in Camp-19 Myra yells: ''Bryan? Bryan, we need you immediately!'' Bryan walks with his crutches to Myra, then his foot is still hurt from the time where he fell from the tree. He says: ''Bring him here!'' They bring him to Bryan. Myra lets Bryan do his work and goes to Aiden. She ties him up on a chair. She says: ''So now we can speak alone. Tell me everything you know about Taylor and his plan.'' Aiden laughs: ''And if I do? What then? Are you then going to let me go? I don't think so.'' Myra smiles: ''No, I would still kill you. I just asked to see what your response would be.'' Aiden asks: ''If you know that I won't tell you anything then why would you still let me live?'' Myra laughs and laughs: ''Are you that dumb?'' Her mood changes quickly from a laughing face to a serious face with a stare that is ice cold: ''I will make sure that you live. You will live for a long time. You will beg me to kill you. But I won't. After what you did to my friend, you will suffer so much pain that you wish you were in hell. Make yourself ready. When I am back the fun will begin. I promise you that.'' 

Myra is on her way to see after Tobi, then she hears Bryan yelling: ''Myra he is awake!'' She runs to Tobi but Bryan stops her: ''Wait before you go to him, I have to tell you something. His wounds are very bad and he lost a lot of blood. I don't think he will make it. This can be your last conversation with him. Don't waste it.'' Myra isn't surprised. She saw Tobi and knew that he won't make it but hearing it from Bryan makes her sure that he won't make it. She doesn't look like it but she is devastated but she doesn't want to waste any more time. She goes to Tobi: ''Hey, you are awake. I was worried. Did you already speak with Ace when I was gone?'' Tobi says: ''Yes. Myra, I want to tell you something.'' Myra lowers her head and tries not to cry: ''You can tell me later.'' Tobi says: ''I know I am going to die. I am not stupid. Just listen, please. I am very grateful to you that you and the others became my family. You know that my little sister died years ago when this whole pandemic started. You remind me of her. We grew up together. We played together and fought together. You are always on my side. Even now. I love you so much. Thank you for being always there for me.'' Tobi starts crying and that's when Myra can't hold it back any longer. She cries and says: ''I love you too. Thank you for looking over me like an older brother. I never had one but I imagine a big brother to be like you. If you die, please still look after me!'' Tobi smiles: ''I promise.'' He closes his eyes. His breathing stops. Myra screams: ''Tobi! Tobi! Please don't die yet! Bryan! Hurry! Tobi needs you!'' Bryan comes immediately. He tries to bring Tobi back. Minutes and minutes, over and over but nothing happens. Bryan goes to Myra and says: ''I am sorry. Tobi is dead.''