Chapter 9- New allies

Tobi and the others arrived. Everyone welcomes them and is happy that they are back again. Myra goes to Tobi and asks: ''Is everything okay? Did you have problems? You came back sooner than we thought.'' Tobi responds: ''No, everything is fine. I have good news. Camp-2 and Camp-17 agreed to be our new allies. They also planned to attack Camp-10 so that's why we came back sooner than we thought. They were happy that we wanted to be allied with them.'' Myra is happy: ''These are truly some good news!'' Lucy hears what is going on and is excited: ''Time to celebrate! Where is the beer?'' Myra laughs: ''Really Lucy? You want to drink again?'' She responds: ''Of course. Since Tobi is finally back and we know that we don't have to worry about more allies, Camp-5 can go back again. So this will be our last day here.'' Myra says: ''Right, I forgot. Well then let's drink!''

Everyone is celebrating and drinking. But Ace has something on his mind. Why is Lucy so loyal towards Myra? That's what he is asking himself. So he sits down next to Lucy and gives her a drink. He is asking: ''Can I ask you something personal?'' Lucy seems curious: ''Sure what is it?'' Ace asks: ''I don't know much about you but one thing is sure, your loyalty towards Myra. Why do you trust her so much?'' She responds: ''Well, you know a few years ago Myra and I met the first time. It wasn't a typical first meeting. I got in trouble with a dude from another camp and we fought.'' Lucy stands up and lifts her shirt a little bit. On her stomach is a big scar. Lucy says: ''And that's the result of the fight.'' Ace is surprised: ''How did you win the fight with such an injury?'' Lucy laughs: ''I didn't win. Myra helped me. Before he was about to give me the ending strike, Myra came and decapitated him with her sword. Well it was more like a katana I think.'' Ace is amazed: ''She can also fight with a katana?'' She says: ''Myra can fight with everything. She always uses different ones so she gets used to every weapon. That's another reason why she is the best fighter I have ever seen.'' Ace says: ''That's impressive! But what happened afterward?'' She responds: ''I lost consciousness. When I woke up I was in this camp. Myra nursed my wounds after she carried me into the camp. You know Bryan and Myra are the best medicals here. Bryan is a doctor and thaught Myra everything.'' Ace is impressed: ''Myra can literally do anything!'' Lucy smiles: ''Yeah, sometimes I can't believe it. There is nothing she can't do. However, when I woke up I was still suspicious and didn't trust anyone who wasn't from my camp but Myra was always nice to me. She gave me food and changed my bandages every day. Because of her I was still alive. I realized that. So I thanked her. She just smiled and didn't say anything. After I could walk she helped me go back to my camp. In this time we became good friends. Since she saved my life I swore myself my loyalty towards her until I die.'' Ace smiles: ''I understand now. Thank you.''

In the next morning, it's time for Lucy and her people to go back to Camp-5. Myra goes to Lucy and says. ''Well it seems it's time. The next time we see each other will be when we are going to fight Camp-10. Until then train your people and don't die!'' Lucy laughs: ''Sure if you promise me that too.'' Both of them say their goodbyes and Camp-5 finally leaves.

Now Myra has time to finally speak with Emma. Myra asks Emma: ''And is everything okay?'' Emma is ashamed that she caused so much trouble and lowers her head: ''I am fine. I am sorry that I caused you so much trouble. We just played and didn't know it will end like this.'' Myra pets Emma's head and says: ''It's okay. It's not your fault. I heard the others dared you to do it, is that correct?'' Emma says: ''Yes. I wanted to show them that I am not afraid because I am always such a weakling and cry because of everything.'' Myra tells her: ''You don't have to prove them anything. You are not weak. Just because they say that doesn't mean you are. You are one of the strongest ones here I know. I will speak with them, okay?'' Emma smiles: ''Okay, thank you.''

Emma is now picking some flowers in the forest with Bryan. That's Myra's chance to speak with the other children: ''Now where are the little sh*ts?! Every child is coming to me, now!'' The children go to Myra but are also scared. They love her but they also know how scary she can be. Myra says: ''Good, everyone is here. Now listen! It's not okay to treat someone like that. You all hurt her feelings and made her feel bad. Also don't play such stupid games anymore. That was dangerous and you all know it. Play harmless things but if I see anyone doing something dangerous again then you all gonna be punished. When Emma is back I want all of you to apologize to her. Do you all understand?'' The children are ashamed about how they treated Emma and realized that something could have happened to her. The children say: ''Yes, we understand.''

A few minutes later Emma runs to Myra and yells: ''Myra! Bryan is hurt! He needs help!''