Zombie with a heart chapter 10

Kuroko walked into the cafeteria where people were staring at him and whispering at him.

Kuroko sigh. He was about to leave and go back to his room but a certain blonde grab him before he could go.

"Come over here Kurokochii!" Kise drag him.

Kuroko sigh again as he sat with a table of colorful hair people.

"Here eat some of my food. It's spicy bean soup." Akashi said the food next to him.

"I don't really eat human food." He push the food back to Akashi.

"Eat it. Your too skinny or do you want me to feed you?" Akashi smiled.

"Do you want to die?" Kuroko smiled back.

The others stared at them unable to do anything as lighting clash between them.

Akashi quickly grab the spoon but Kuroko quickly grab his arm tightly.

"Tetsuya, would you please let go of my hand?" Akashi arm was shaking as Kuroko held it tightly.

"What? I didn't hear you?" Kuroko smiled.

"Oh so were playing this game." Akashi smirk.

Kuroko was about to speak when Akashi suddenly came really close to him.

He felt his whole body stop as he felt the smell of a cinnamon cologne come near him. His heart beating really fast.

"W-What are you- EEEEEEeeek!" Kuroko shriek when he felt a hand go through his shirt touching his skin.

Everyone looked at him in shocked at the noise he made.

"You perv-" Suddenly a spoon was shove in his mouth.

"There that wasn't so hard was it? Isn't it tasty." Akashi smiled.

Kuroko slowly chew the food and then swallow it.

There was a moment of silence.

"It's not bad." Kuroko finally said.

"See. What a good boy you are." Akashi smiled patting his head.

"Shut up." Kuroko glared slapping his hands away.

SLAM

Someone slam their table making their dishes clatter.

"I would like to know why a abomination is eating our food? Shouldn't you be eating humans?" The man looked at Kuroko who continue eating.

"Hey, Haizaki get away from here." Aomine said.

"Hah! What is this you protecting it or something? Your a betrayer to humanity!" Haizaki pointed st him.

"Hah?" Aomine eyes turned dark.

"You wanna fight?" Haizaki licked his lips.

"Stop. Don't you dare fight here. Do it outside." Akashi glared at them.

There was a moment of silence between them. Haizaki clicked his tounge.

"Tch, what a annoying jerk." Haizaki glared at Akashi.

He looked at Kuroko who was eating still ignoring him.

"Now that I look at it your kinda cute. But too bad your a abomination." He reached out to grab Kuroko.

Before he could Nigou who jump out from under the table growl at him.

"Woah a mutt!" Haizaki backed away.

"Please be quiet. A human like you doesn't deserve to be here." Kuroko looked at him.

"What? That should be you!" Haizaki glared at him.

Kuroko smirk.

"You have the smell of blood on you. I wonder......did you kill someone?" Kuroko looked at him.

Haizaki face turned pale.

"A-Are you accusing me!" Haizaki grab his collar.

"I'm not. I don't have proof, But from your reaction...." Kuroko looked up at him.

Haizaki glared at him and shoved him back into his seat.

"Just you watch, he will bring bad luck to us. And when he do I will kill him." He walked away with one last look at Kuroko.

After Haizaki left Kuroko adjust his collar fixing it.

"Tetsuya, what did u mean when you said you smelt blood on him." Akashi looked at him.

"Zombie blood they always smell like rotten eggs. But human blood are different, they smell sweet to me. Haizaki has the smell of fresh blood on him." Kuroko said.

"Then does that mean he just killed someone?" Kise asked.

"I don't know. But that may be a possibility. How many humans are here?" Kuroko looked at him.

"120 people." Akashi said.

"Wow ya rescue a lot of people. How did Haizaki get here?" Kuroko asked.

"He used to go to middle school with us. He was alway fighting and hanging out with women. He's a delinquent." Midorima sigh.

"Hmmm....I see." Kuroko shrug.

__________________________________________

Kuroko cut his arm as his blood flowed into the air and formed into a red crystalized flower.

All the scientists were amazed at his power.

"You can form your blood into anything?" Kagetora asked.

"Yeah, it's just in case when I need to protect myself." Kuroko said.

"Amazing." Kagetora grab his chin.

"It's not really that amazing." Kuroko looked at them.

"Then that should be it for today. You can go rest now." Riko said.

Kuroko nodded his head.

Akane: Hmmmmm I'm starting to get stuck on what to write next

Akane: Hmmmmm I'm starting to get stuck on what to write next. 🤔