Zombie with a heart chapter 1

Kuroko a abnormal Zombie was running through the forest as people chase after him.

Darts and bullets flew past him.

But what was too him amusing was their hair were all colors of the rainbow.

"Don't let him get away!" The red haired man said.

Kuroko sigh.

This is why he hated humans.

He looked at his dog Nigou with his robotic arms catching up to him.

"It seems I have no choice." Kuroko pulled out a bag of blood and squeezed it into the air.

The blood turned into crystal and shot at the rainbow people.

He heard a scream as one of them fell.

At least he got rid of one.

Just as he was about to make it past the trees two dart hit his shoulder.

Kuroko fell to the floor with a thud. Nigou stop and barked at him.

"That hurt...stupid rainbow." Kuroko held onto his nose that was bleeding.

"Heh. Interesting." A cold voice stood in front of him.

Kuroko looked up and was met with Heterochromatic eyes.

The red haired man took a step forward but before he could take another step Kuroko grab his dagger and tried slice his neck.

The man easily dodge grabbing Kuroko arm and flip him over onto his back to the hard solid ground.

"I wonder if the drug is working. Now that I see your eyes your a very beautiful creature. How about I take you home with me?" The man smirk.

Kuroko hated this man. He was annoying.

So he did one thing he was good at.

Ignite pass Kai.

Before he could smash the man stomach the red haired man caught his hand in a hard grip.

"Your very strong for a zombie." The man laughed.

Kuroko was getting very annoyed.

He was about to bite the bastard but something prick his neck.

"Night love." The man smiled.

That was the last thing he saw before he fell unconscious.

"Stupid bastard." Was the last thing he thought.

Akane: I don't really see a lot of Zombie story of KnB so I made one ^_^

Akane: I don't really see a lot of Zombie story of KnB so I made one ^_^ . I love Zombie stories. Kuroko is a abnormal zombie.

And no this is not anything related to the virus going on right now. So sorry if you feel offended....