Zombie with a heart chapter 7

"Seijuro mother made your favorite food." She set the bowl onto the table.

It was his favorite Tofu. His hands shook as he grab the spoon staring into it.

Around this time Akashi was only five. His father had left them abandoning them. His mother became crazy after that.

"Why aren't you eating?" She suddenly said in a cold voice.

Suddenly his face was shove into the bowl.

"Eat it! EAT IT!" She kept pushing him.

Akashi was drowning he couldn't breath. It was painful as his mother held his head in the hot soup.

______________________________________

Akashi gasp when he woke up looking around his surroundings.

"Your awake. A nightmare?" Kuroko appear at the door.

"Yeah, something like that." Akashi held onto his head.

"Do you wanna you wanna talk about it?" Kuroko asked.

Akashi looked at him for a moment.

"Why? Are you worried about me?" Akashi smirk.

Kuroko wanted to punch the man face.

"Not really! You humans are so weak so I'm just taking care of you all." Kuroko Hmph.

"What are you our mom? A zombie?" Akashi laughed.

Kuroko just pout.

"If I tell you about it. Will you tell me yours?" Akashi looked up at him.

"Like what?" Kuroko felt uncomfortable now.

"I won't ask you how you died. Since that is personal but I just want to know more about you." Akashi said.

Kuroko was a bit shocked at this. He blushed.

"I guess that's fine." Kuroko walked toward him telling Akashi to scoot over so he could sit down next to him.

Once they were settle down Akashi grab Kuroko hand holding onto it. Kuroko was about to pulled back but Akashi tighten his hold.

"Sorry but just let me hold you for now." Akashi said.

Kuroko didn't say anything else after that.

Akashi P.O.V
My mother was a beautiful women. She met my father at a bar and had a one night stand with him.

She didn't knew my father name but she remembered his face. She was in love with him.

She fell pregnant soon after that. She left her family behind to raise me by herself. I was born the same day my father was getting married to someone else.

My mother tried to stop him but my father didn't knew who we were. He called my mother names and told her to never see him again or he will kill her.

My mother lost her sanity after that. Day after day she came crazy whenever she looked at me.

"GET OUT! GET OUT! I WISH IVE NEVER GIVEN BIRTH TO YOU!" She screamed.