Zombie with a heart chapter 5

As night came it Midorima turn to switched with Kise.

While Kuroko and the rest were sleeping in the back. Akashi noticed Kuroko was in a lot of pain.

He saw Nigou was trying to wake up his owner.

"Tetsuya? Wake up." Akashi gently shook him

"...he...lp...." Kuroko was panting really hard.

Akashi shook him harder this time.

"Wake up!" Akashi said a bit louder.

Kuroko gasp grabbing the not Akashi hand in a tight grip. He sat up looking around in panic.

"Hey, hey, calm down. It's okay your fine." Akashi grab onto both of his face.

Kuroko stared at Akashi realizing that he wasn't at the scary place he dreamed of until his breathing even out.

"T-Thank you....could you please grab my bag for me?" Kuroko looked away.

Akashi stood up to go grab Kuroko bag that was hanging. He handed the bag to him.

Kuroko quickly looked though his bag grabbing a blood bag. He quickly pop the cap off drinking it greedily.

Of course seeing someone drink blood would be gross but Akashi didn't mind.

"How many blood bag do you have left." Akashi asked.

Kuroko looked up at him some blood dripping to the side of his mouth.

"Three left. It should be enough once I take you all to your destination." Kuroko wipe his lip. He threw the empty blood bag back into his bag.

"How long can you last without it." Akashi said.

"5 days. I'm a zombie remember. My human side may not like it but my zombie side get hungry easily." Kuroko said.

Akashi held onto his chin thinking. It seem they would have to stop at a hospital or something to get more blood for Kuroko.

Now that he think about it Kuroko power was amazing. He remember when they first fought.

"Tetsuya, how did you learn to use your power? It was amazing when we first fought." Akashi smiled

"That's..." Kuroko didn't know whether he should tell the human or not.

"I don't know...I just knew how to use it." Kuroko said in a honest voice. Now that he think about it how did he learn how to use it?

Akashi looked at him to see if he was lying but he was telling the truth.

"We should spar at our next stop." Akashi said.

Kuroko made a face that he didn't want to.

"Your mutt." Akashi smiled darkly.

"Okay..." Kuroko glared at the man who keep threatening him his dog to get him to do things.

" Kuroko glared at the man who keep threatening him his dog to get him to do things