Zombie with a heart chapter 4

Akashi and the rest were getting ready to leave the place.

They grab their guns, supplies, canned food, and etc.

"Are you all ready!" Akashi looked at his group.

"Yeah!" They shouted except Kuroko.

"Then let's go." Akashi open the front door of the house.

-Flashback-

Akashi spread out a map on the table. He pointed to Kyoto.

"Listen this is where we are. It would take us 20 days if we were to walk to Tokyo. I would rather not waste much time walking. Beside it's dangerous if we did walk." Akashi pointed to another place.

"This here has a supermarket only 20 minute away.
If we're able to find a car or something we may be able to get to Tokyo faster." Akashi said.

"How would we know if  there are car still there? This is kinda risky." Midorima thought.

"We'll be fine. I've been having the urge to smash something lately." Aomine grin.

"Me to!" Kise said.

"What a pain....I hate walking. But if Aka-chin said so." Murasakibara yawned.

"Anything you want to add Kuroko?" Akashi looked up at him.

"No, just be careful." Kuroko looked away.

-Flashback end-

They all walked down the street together in a group. There were a couple of walkers around but they didn't need to worry about them.

When they came to the supermarket there wasn't a single zombie there. There was a dozen of car parked outside.

"Kise." Akashi looked at him.

"Yes sir." Kise smiled.

Just as Kise was about to unlock the car with his handy tool. He stopped.

"Hmm, this is a problem. Sorry but I can't do this." Kise looked at everyone.

"What do you mean Kise? Just pick one your wasting our time." Aomine looked at him.

"It's not that I won't. It's just all these car have anti theft system. So if I were to pick one we would have a non stop beeping car. Everywhere we went." Kise made a small laughed.

Akashi nodded his head.

"Let's keep searching." Akashi said.

They all nodded their head.

They were able to find a couple of water bottle, flashlights, batteries, and a couple of snacks.

Once everyone came to report Aomine was the only one who wasn't there. Kuroko went to go look for the man.

As Kuroko went to go look for him he head a noise inside the gas station.

"Aomine?" Kuroko walked toward the noise.

There stood Aomine looking down at a 5 year old bloody shoe on the ground. Kuroko eyes widen he was about to grab Aomine to leave but a noise stop them.

"Ahhhh....." A walker of a man slowly walked toward them.

"Poor dude. He must have tried protecting his son." Aomine looked at Kuroko.

"Don't think badly of me." Aomine point the gun at the walker and pulled the trigger.

________________________________________