" This" I Pointed At The Pearl Ones And Looked Back At My Phone

" This" I Pointed At The Pearl Ones And Looked Back At My Phone . Noona Sighed And Started Looking Something For Her . I Was Texting Jin While Walking Around The Store When My Eyes Landed On A Small Necklace In The Show Case . " Umm..."

" Yes ? Uhh This ? People Say When You Gift Snowflakes Shaped Necklace To Someone , It Means Cherishing That Person You Love . Snowflakes Have An Inner Deep Meaning , Lovers Get Their Partner These Snowflakes , Showing How They Treasure Them , Their Fragile Lovers ." She Smiled , Glancing At Me . " If You Have Someone You Love ....You Can Gift Her This ." 

" Ahh Aniya , Aniya

" Ahh Aniya , Aniya .....I Don't Have Anyone To Gift This ....It's Just Small And Pretty ...So It Caught My Attention ." I Smiled While Ruffling My Hair, I Really Don't Know Why I Walked To Her , But I Never Knew A Snowflake Also Symbolize Love . 

" Mhm ? Yoongi-ah ? Why Are You Lying Huh ?" Noona Smiled And Stood Beside Me , She Touched The Necklace , A Small Smirk Evident On Her Lips . I Frowned , Not Understanding What She Meant . " I'll Take It ....Pack It For Me ~" She Smiled And Turned To Eye Me . " Give It To Her ....I Know About Your Feelings ....Just Give It To Her Yoongi ....Even Though It's One Sided Love."

One Sided....Love ?

Minseo's POV 

" Young Miss !! There's A Gift And These Flowers For You ." The Maid Walked In Making Me Stop Reading The Script And Look At Her . 

" Nae ? Uhh....Who ? Are You Sure These Are For Me ?" 

" Nae !! Someone Was Ringing The Doorbell And When I Opened It , That Woman Gave It To Me And Said It's For ' Miss. Kim Na Hee' So....Yeah , It's For You , Young Miss ." She Smiled And Handed Me The Bouquet And The Gift Box . 

Who Can Be That Woman ? Chan Hee ? Sohyun ? Umm.....

I Opened The Box Carefully And Tilted My Head , Once My Eyes Landed On The Letter In It

I Opened The Box Carefully And Tilted My Head , Once My Eyes Landed On The Letter In It . A Smile Crept On My Lips As I Saw A Beautiful Necklace In It . I Took It Out Curiously .  

Letter : 

" Snowflake .....Means Fragile And Short Lived , Its Said That Snowflakes Never Fall In Wrong Place , Snowflake Symbolizes Love And Purity....Just As My Feeling For You . I Love You ....Kim Na Hee . Since The Day You Came In My Life ,...You Changed Everything , You Changed Me . Thank You ."

Uhhh....A Letter Of Confession ? But.....By Whom ?

I Placed The Necklace Back In The Box And Smiled . " How Can I Accept This ? I Don't Even Know You ....Who Can Gift Me This ? Jungkook ? Jimin ? Taehyung ? ...Nah ...Umm....Yoongi ? Never!! That Man Can Never Write This Kind Of Romantic Stuff , Hmph .

If Not Them.....Then Who ?

***********End Of Chapter 96 

Thanks For Reading !! See You Later In Next Chapter UwU

- Charil Meng .