Chapter 27

Na Hee's POV 

He Looked At Me  Still Laying On My Lap . I Smiled And Just Stared At The Waves . I Felt Taehyung Holding My Hand . I Looked At Him , " You Said That Sharing Minimizes The Pain.....Then Why Not You Share ? Don't You Wanna Ease Up The Burden Tightening In Your Chest ? Tell Me ." I Smiled And Licked My Lips Before Starting . 

"There's No Reason To Tell You , It's Something That No One Would Believe .....No One . " I Said Shrugging . He Got Up With A Pout . I Glanced  At Him And Ruffled His Hair . " I Bet It's Not That Interesting ......It's Something That You Won't Believe ." He Just Stared At Me .

" I Believe Everything That's Related To You ......It's Interesting If You Are Involved In It . Jebal !! Tell  Me ~ " He Pout . 

I let Out A Sigh And Hugged My Knees . " Okay Fine , I'll Tell You But .......You Have To Act As If You Never Heard It From Me After That Okay ?? " He Thought For A Second Before Nodding . 

"Okay......I'll Tell You A Story ....Her Story...... She Never Knew That God Will Be So Kind To Grant Her Last Wish .....Yes, He Granted Her Another Life But Not In Her Body .....When She Woke Up , She Realized That She Was In A Body That Was Not Her , But Also Not Someone That She Knew . As She Came To Know Who's Body That Was , She Started To Pretend That She  Lost  Memory And Mingled In A New Family , With New People , Parents , Siblings , Friends .....She  Got Everything That She  Never Got From Her Past Life ........ But She  Was Not The One ......She  Wasn't  Her Real Self . Living Someone Else's Life Was Suffocating , It Was More Harder Than Dying . Keeping Up With Other's Expectations Were Something That She Hated The Most . Living Like That Made Her Real Self Disappear Within Her . " 

Taehyung Was Silent The Whole Time , He Was Just Looking At Me , As A Kid Look At His Grandmother While Listening To Fairy Tales . 

" Her Life Was Already Messed Up , The Thing She Just Wanted Was To Get Another Chance To Make Her Murderers Regret Of Her Death . She Wanted To Destroy Them .....But How ? How Can She Do That , When She Was Not The One Who Should Avenge .....She Was Trapped In Someone Else's Body ......A Complete New Personality .....New Life Style , New ......Perspective . She Missed Her Old self , The Every Cell In Her Body Were Screaming For Revenge , But She Was So Helpless .......She Had No Option .......She Was Someone Else Now . But Seeing Her Enemy Happy, Made Her Heart Feel Stabbed By 1000 Swords . Murder.....She Was Murdered So Brutally , But No One Cared About That ......Her Murderer Was Moving Freely , Getting Everything That They Want Which Was Totally Something That Was Unacceptable To Her ." 

I Breathed , " Stabbed ......She Was Stabbed By A Knife , This Was Planned By The Person Who Was Her Own Blood ....... Being Someone Else Was Not An Easy Thing .....It Was Too Tough For Her , That She Thought To Quit Life ....But Sadly , This Wasn't Her Body .....The Body Was Someone's Who Would Come To Her One day , And That Day She'll Be Kicked Out From This Body , From Everyone's Life .....Like She Was Never There , She Was Nothing To Them ....Hehe ....Attachment .....She Was Too Attached To Some People Who Were Never Her . She Knew She Have To Go One day But Her Silly Heart ......This Is What Her Life Was .....This Was Pathetic . Isn't It ? " 

" Erm.......Who....Who Was She ?? " 

I Smiled As He Helped Me Get up . 

*     *     * 

Next Day 

I Stared At The Grave , Smiling Weakly . I Placed A Bouquet Of White Orchids On It And Kneeled There . There Was Still Some Dry Bouquets Of The White Orchids .......But Who ?? I Guess Someone Visits my Grave Frequently , So Sweet Of Him Or Her .....I Wonder Who Loves Me That Much . It's Really Weird To See Your Own Grave . But That's What I Can Do For Now . Before Confronting Chan Hee ......I Need To Prepare My Back Up . She's Not Someone That Can Come In My Clutch That Easily . 

I Touched The Flowers Smiling , They Were My Favorite , Ahh

I Touched The Flowers Smiling , They Were My Favorite , Ahh .....Why God ?? Why You Killed Me So Earlier ?? Why God , Why ?? 

I Sobbed Covering My Face With Palms . It Hurts Being Like This . Living Someone Else's Identity . I Miss Dad ......But What I Gonna Say To Him ? That , Hey Dad ....I Was Dead But Now I Possessed Someone Else's Body To Avenge On My Killer ? Hah .......I Feel So Disgusted . 

After Taehyung Came To Know Who I Was , He Was So Shocked ......He Was Silent During  The Whole Ride . I Guess He Creeped Out ......Who Won't ? I'm A Spirit , Possessing Someone's Body ....A Evil Spirit . Who Will Look At Me After Knowing The Truth ? .....................No One .  Well I Guess I'm Destined To Be Alone , I'm Cursed To Suffer .......No one Can Help Me ......No One Gonna Accept Me For Being Like This . 

Why ? She Got Everything In Her Life , She Was The Favorite Child , She Was The Center Of Attraction !! Then Why It's Me To Suffer And Cry Like This ? Hahaha. ......In 21st Century ......The Criminals And Sinners Have The Right To Be Happy .......Where As The Truth Is Destined To Be Veiled Behind Dark Lies . 

Na Hee-ssi ?? Mianhe !!! Looks Like I Missed This Chance Too ............ I Hate You Chan Hee I Really Hate You That I Will Stab You A 1000 Times If I Get A Chance . 

" Why Are You Here ?? " 

***************************End Of Chapter 27 

Thanks For Reading . BTW Guess ......Who Is This ?? 

And Don't Forget To Vote And Comment . Share With Your Friends If You Liked It . 

Let's Meet In Next Chapter . See You Later !! 

- Charil Meng .