Episode 64: Daroach's Devilish Deeds with Dudes Part 1

Mulai dari awal

"Doncha blame me!" Dedede said. "Ima victim here too, ya know!"

"He never SAID he was blaming you!" Tiff said. "He said none of the footprints matched yours! Geez! How is he ruling our kingdom if he barely understands the spoken language?"

"HEY!" Dedede screamed, provoked.

"Your majesty, please! There is no time for that!" Escargoon said. "Tiff, Meta Knight, we're counting on you to catch the thieves!" 

"Hold on, we need to make sure Kirby is all right, first," Tiff said as she ran out of the room. Meta Knight swiftly and quietly followed after her. 

When Tiff and Meta Knight arrived at Kirby's house, they heard panicked complaining, but not Kirby's voice. "Tokkori? You too?" Tiff asked.

"They stole my bed, my blanket, my furniture, my food, everything!" Tokkori said. 

"Where's Kirby?" Tiff asked.

"As usual!" Tokkori said. "You guys are more interested in Kirby than me! What makes me less of Kirby!?"

"Oh stop complaining and just tell me where Kirby is!" Tiff said. "After all, you do nothing but freeload off of him!" 

"He's sleeping on the tree over there," Meta Knight said after looking around. Kirby was the first thing he noticed or wanted to notice, after arriving at Kirby's house. 

Kirby was quietly snoozing on the tree.

"Kirby! Please, wake up!" Tiff called. "We have to solve the mystery of the whole kingdom being robbed!"

"Po... yo...?" Kirby woke up as he rubbed his eyes. 

"Come on, Kirby," Tiff said as she took her hands out. "Come along, we need to crack this case!"

"Poyo!" Kirby said excitedly as he hopped out of the tree. 

Kirby joined Tiff and Meta Knight, and they all walked around the kingdom in order to search for more clues. They interrogated every cappies since they were all robbed by an unknown burglar. Tiff did most of the interrogation. Meta Knight looked around for clues and listened. Kirby, well, Kirby acted like the usual Kirby. 

********

"I can't believe they cleaned me out!" Samo complained about his bar full of empty shelves where there were supposed to be bottles of drinks. "How am I supposed to stay in business like this?" 

"Even the glasses are gone," Tiff said as she looked everywhere and took pictures. 

"Poyo, poyo..." Kirby said. 

Meta Knight stayed silent.

********

"I predict I can no longer tell my fortune without my orb," Mabel complained. "Cappies will no longer be able to get help from me."

"Everyone, at least I know that you're more of an advisor," Tiff said. "You don't really need it, don't you?"

"Poyo?" Kirby said. 

"I still need to stay in business!" Mabel yelped.

"Hmm... okay," Tiff said as she took notes.

Meta Knight stayed silent.

********

"Oh, no, THE BOOKSTORE! NOT THE BOOKSTORE!!" Tiff exclaimed in disbelief and shock.

"Yeah, I had new books today, and they took that away too!" Biblio complained.

"What about my favorite encyclopedia!?" Tiff said.