Wait…

I know now!

After Plagg has finished his camembert, I asked him a favor.

“Plagg.”

“What?”

“I want to ask you a favor.”

“What is it?”

“Could you please open the elevator door for us?” I asked.

“And how am I supposed to do that?” he asked, crossing his arms.

Before I could reply, my phone vibrated. I grabbed it and finally, someone had finally replied my message. If Plagg won’t do my favor, I’ll ask Rose instead.

Rose: You’re kidding, aren’t you?

Of course, I’m not!
Now, help me I mean us get out of this elevator.

Rose: Aww
Rose: You guys are adorable together, don’t you think?

Stop it, Rose.
I’m begging you.
Just please help us get out of here

Rose: Well…
Rose: I would want to help you but, I can’t.

What?
Why?

Rose: I’m stuck at home.
Rose: Now, check this out.

Then, I played the video Rose sent me.

“Ladybug! Chat Noir! Show up now and give me your Miraculous!” a supervillain said. “Or else all people of Paris will soon turn into ice statues forever! Better hurry up! The clock is ticking!”

After that, he pointed the camera and soon the video turned into blue. I put my phone back in my pocket and glanced at Plagg.

“Okay, okay! I’ll do it,” he said and headed through the elevator door.

He vanished but, moments later, Plagg returned and the elevator door was opened.

I was about to stand up so, I could transform when I realized Marinette was still sleeping on my shoulder. I grabbed one of the shopping bags in front of me and pushed her carefully.

I put the shopping bag on the floor beside her then, pushed her, leaving the shopping bag as her pillow.

I slowly stood up and tiptoed to get out. Once I finally got outside, I whispered:

“Plagg, claws out.”

Then, I transformed into Chat Noir. I went back to the elevator and decided to wake Marinette. I knelt down.

“Marinette!” I yelled as I tried to wake her up. “Wake up!”

She slowly opened her eyes. The moment she was full awake—I think—she got up.

“Chat? What are you doing here?” she asked. Then, her eyes suddenly widened. “Wait, where’s Adrien?!”

Marinette stood up but, before she could get away, I held her hand tightly and said: “Marinette.”