Gin's Charactor Profile

Gin Kujo Hatake

Age: 17

Clan: Kujo

Village: Leaf

Rank: ANBU

Kekkei Genkei: Can see through ANY genjustu. She has the power to talk to animals and copy any justu and any Kekkei Genkei with her cat eyes. She can also summons any animal of her choice.

Likes: Sasuke, family, art, animals, being ninja, swords, wolves, cats, swimming, running, training, having fun, hanging out with friends, waterfalls, sunsets, sunrises, and blood.

Dislikes: people who hurt her, people who hurt her friends, people who hurt her family, art haters, animal haters, wolve and cat hunters, ninja haters, S-rank criminal ninjas who kill for no reason at all (Akatsuki), boring people, serious people, and no bloody fights.

Appearance: Silver side sleeve fight dress with black vines and little black flower designs on it, silver knee tall ninja fighting boots, silver weapons bag on waist with her clan symbol on the bottom right hand corner, shoulder length silver hair, silver cat ears, silver wolf tail, long fang like canine teeth, silver cat eyes with black slits, silver kuni holer on left boot and silver Leaf headband on her forehead.

When on missions: Silver and black ANBU Black Opps uniform, silver knee high fighting boots, silver weapons bag with ying-yang on the bottom right hand corner, black and white wolf mask or if wanting to do a cover up a black and white cat mask, katana in silver sheath with ying-yangs on it strapped to her back, an silver hair tied into high pony-tail with silver senbon sticking out of it.

Clan symbol: ying-yang

Favorite color: silver and black

Favorite food: bloody meat

Love interest: Deidara