Little Visit to The Leaf

Deidara's POV:

After Gin told us her opinion on art I started to think about it. She was right. It could be both. Maybe I should ask Sasori-Danna his opinion. I walked up to him. He was in his true form. His puppet was too slow for this mission. "Hey Sasori-danna. Do you think that Gin's opinion is correct?" He only turned his head a slight of a fraction to look at me with his dead, bored, eyes. He nodded then he went back to walking.

I sweatdropped. He's so boring so I decided to go talk to Gin. "Gin!~". She turned around and she looked stunning. Her in her silver kimono and her hair was just so shiny and her-her eyes! They sparkle like a thousand gems in the sunlight. "Deidara?" "Deidara?" "What!" I snapped back to reality to see her snapping her fingers in front of my face. "Are you okay, Dei? You look a little too happy-go-lucky"

I had a chibi pedo face on with sparkles all over the place. Gin sweatdropped at me. "Okay, I don't know what your thinking about but I hope it's not perverted thoughts about me". I sweatdropped. How did she know?

After that it was quiet. I spaced out a little thinking about how awesome I am to have Gin until Danna stopped me. "Danna?! Why did we-mh!" "Quiet brat! We're here already!" He hissed quietly as he covered my mouth. Gin just tensed.

"Okay, here's the plan. We get Gin to transform into his assistant that we will kill of course, and we will transform into two packages. Once Gin gives him the packages she will lock the door. We attack and kill him SILENTLY. Gin will put his body in a scroll and we take him back to Leader-sama. Any questions?"

Gin and I shook out heads 'no'. Danna smirked. "Good. Lets go!" And we slipped into the village. We got by his office and saw his attendant. Danna and I had to hold back a snicker to what the girl was wearing while Gin growled in discuss.

She was wearing only her black bra and had a jacket over it. She had extremely short shorts and black high heel shoes. Her hair was black and so were her eyes. Gin growled and spat, "The attendant is his slutty wife. Who knows what they do in his office that makes her dress like THAT?!"

I snickered. "I'll kill her Danna!" He nodded and I quickly slit her throat. Gin burned the body quickly and transformed into that slut. She growled in discuss again. "I look like a slut!" Then she covered her mouth. Her voice changed to be very high pitched. I grabbed her by her waist and whispered into her ear, "I'll love you even if you look like a slutty ho." She blushed and slapped me.

Sasori and I then transformed into boxes and she grabbed us and walked to his office. She put on a fake smile and knocked. "Come in." A manly voice said. Gin entered into the room. There sat a man in traditional japanese robes and shoes. His hair was a dark navy blue and his eyes were gray. He smiled as he noticed his 'wife' walked in.

"So Hana, what is this that you have brought me?" Gin's fake smile grew as she gave him us 'boxes'. "This is from the third Hokage. He would like you to read the scrolls that are inside this and report back to him.

He smirked and put us down. He grabbed MY Gin by her waist and pushed her forcefully up against the wall. "How kind of him to give me more work. But my dear Hana, I have heard there is some Akatsuki in the village. I think before I die I would like to go out with a bang with you...." She giggled like a slut but contacted me and Danna in our minds.

Gin: 'He's going to bang me! Now can you come out?!'

Danna: *snicker* 'Well, I guess so...Right Brat'

Me: *Fuming with anger* 'Let's kill him already!!!!!!!'

She then nodded her head. At that very moment we shut off our transformations except Gin. He looked alarmed and slammed a button in his desk. Sirens went off. He smirked. "I knew you would show up, Akatsuki. So in about 1 minute the while ANBU squad will be here to destroy you two. Right dear?"

Gin still had to act. We knew this would happen. She giggled. "Right! Kaito-Kun is so smart!!!!" 'Hana' smirked. As soon as she said that his beautiful slutty wife transformed into my lovely Gin. She smiled a sickly sweet smile and slashed his throat open. His eyes were wide and the only words that came out of his mouth before he died was..."Got....you.....Gin..." And he died.

We all tried to jump out of the window but Gin got wrapped in chakra chains. She fell to the ground and started to look weak. The ANBU squad is here. She looked at me with loving eyes and looked at Danna with care. "Go! I'll catch up. Love you Dei! Don't kill him Danna!" And with that she push us out of the whole village with the last chakra she had before she was gone.

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed that! I'm sorry this is late but my life has been like shit so sorry. I'll try to update everything else so please bear with me. Thanks!! Love you all!!!