Restore the Memories Part 1

A/N: Sorry guys. I'm so busy that I can't re-do all of my stories and I don't want to make you guys wait so ima just do it how it is and in some stories it'll have the new style and stuff. Sorry!!!!!

Recap:

~A few days later~

We all gathered around Gin's bed. Katsu was doing some type of forbidden jutsu. She finished and started to glow blue. She went back inside of Gin. Moments later Gin woke up. She blinked twice. "W-Where am I?"

We all sighed with relief. I hugged her gently. "You're home Gin." She didn't hug me back. I pulled away and looked at her. "Gin?" She looked scared. "How do you know my name? This isn't my home, the Leaf Village is my home. And who are you people?"

~End Recap~

Deidara's POV:

I felt myself pale and the whole Akatsuki flinched. She looked at all of us, taking in our appearances and ten her eyes widened. "You're Akatsuki! What did you do to the Village?!"

Itachi looked at Pein and he nodded. He walked up to Gin and she growled. His eyes went to that damn Sharingan and knocked her out. "What do we do now leader-sama?" That was Kakazu.
He looked hard in thought.

"I guess we would have to make her regain her memorizes back. I have a plan but I need all of you to help. I won't give out any missions until she has all her memorizes back. Understand?" We all nodded. "Good. Now the plan is..."

He explained it and we nodded. That might just work. No! It has to work. I need to get back my little wolf Gin....

Gin's POV:

I started to gain conscious. My head hurt and I was feeling drained. Stupid Itachi. Bastard. I tried to sit up but I realized I was chained to the wall with chakra chains. Damn it.

"Ah so you've awakened..." I looked up to see purple eyes with rings shining in the darkness. "Who are you?! Why am I here?!" The purple eyes chuckled. "I'm Pein, the leader of the Akatsuki. You, my dear Gin, are here because you are needed to be in this organization."

My eyes narrowed dangerously. "What did you do with the village, Akatsuki Scum?!" The eyes narrowed slightly. "We will destroy it completely if you don't join. Say now or your Village will be no more."

I grit my teeth. 'Damn it! I guess I have no choice..' I sighed in defeat. "Fine. I'll join your organization." I swear I saw a spark of happiness in the purple eyes. "Very good. You will have to fight someone so you can get your ring, which shows that you are a true member."

I nodded. "Who will I be fighting?" He looked deep in thought for a moment. "Itachi Uchiha." I growled. That bastard left me to die! I guess I'll have my revenge for me and for Sasuke.

Then once I kill him, I'll have Katsu take a note to Sasuke saying I avenged the clan for him. Yes! Purrfect plan Gin!!!

"Alright then. What might I be calling you then?" He chuckled. "Leader-sama will be fine." I nodded. The chains disappeared and I rubbed my sore wrists.

"Follow me." I followed him to a room. It had two beds, two night stands, two dressers, two closets, and a bathroom. "Make yourself at home. Tomorrow at 12 noon, you will fight Itachi."

I thanked him. He turned to leave when he stopped at the door. "Oh and by the way, you can't kill him." and he closed the door.
I growled. Fuck him.

~Next Day~

I was standing in the arena like training area with Itachi across from me. I growled. I've been waiting for this minute my whole life basically.

Suddenly though, my head started to hurt and I saw me fighting Itachi in this same arena. How can that be though? Impossible, I must be tired to think that.

Pein explained the rules of no killing and such and dropped his hand. "Fight!" I jumped back and closed my eyes. I summoned Chi, my blood red puma.

"M'lady? Why are we fighting Itachi again?" I opened my eyes and looked at her. Again? What the hell are they all talking about? I shook my head. "Never mind that. We are fighting him now. You know what to do."

She nodded as she and I used chakra in our feet to move extremely fast. We engenders our claws and clawed him up, so fast that not even his special eyes could see us.

We finished in about a minute and Itachi was a bloody mess. He was panting heavily and looked like a raw piece of meat. He fell to the floor and they quickly rushed him to the infirmity.

Just as he left my head started to pound again. This time though, it showed me going to the village as a Akatsuki member with the blond one and the redhead.

What does this all mean?

~Picture of Pein~