My New Team and First Mission

Gin's POV: 

Right after the fight I healed myself and Pei-I mean leader-sama, rushed us to his office. He sat down and me, Dei, and Sasori-danna stood in front of his desk. He folded his hands and smirked. "Gin, you will be in team art. You all will have a mission right now actually".

He handed us a folder with a guy's face inside. He looked vaguely familiar. "This man is Kaito. He is one of the superiors of the Hidden Leaf. He knows too much about the Akatsuki so go kill him". My eyes widened at the mention of my old village. Leader noticed this and turned to me.

"I know it must be hard for you, Gin. But you must stay strong. And be careful. They still might be looking for you". I nodded my head and went to go get ready in my, Deidara, and Sasori's room.

I grabbed my clothes and out it in a scroll and put that in my bag. I also made sure that all my weapons are sharp and my sword was clean. I took a quick bath a put on a silver fighting kimono and silver fighting boots. I brushed my hair and fur and put my weapon pouch on my hip. I was ready. I threw on my ring, cloak, and hat and made my way to the entrance of the house.

I saw them waiting for me. They were yet again fighting about art. I sighed. When will they NOT fight about art? I have no clue. I cleared my throat and they both looked at me. Deidara's eyes lit up and he ran towards me. He engulfed me into a hug and I gladly returned it.

"You did it. You beat Itachi. Your now in the Akatsuki" he kept whispering over and over again. The first couple times was really cute but then it got irritating. "Yes, I did do it. He was weak and I am in the Akatsuki. I wasn't going to lose to him so it's okay. Calm down. I'm not going anywhere". He stopped and nodded.

We released and I made the biggest mistake of my life. I asked what they were arguing about. They both turned to each other and glared. "Art should be fleeting. To have a short life spam but make a big noise. Art...is a blast!" He had a butterfly and he let it flutter around a little. "Katsu!" It exploded into millions of colors.

Sasori smirked and shook his head. "No brat. That's where your wrong. Art should be everlasting. It should be remembered by all. To be seen for generations and generations to come. Art should last forever". Deidara was funning and I had on a 'are-you-serious-look?'

Deidara, so enraged looked at me. "Gin. What is your opinion on art? Should it be a blast or should it be everlasting?" I sighed. Sasori looked at me too. He already knew my answer but he wanted to see what I would say.

"Art can be both a blast and everlasting". They looked at each other and laughed. "That's impossible! It cannot be both!" Deidara said. Sasori just chuckled. He laughed because he knew I would say that. Deidara laughed because he's Deidara.

"It is possible. You could have an explosion explode and take a picture of it. Then it will be everlasting, remembered by all. And the picture will stay intact for generations and generations to come. It may fade but it won't do much more than that". They looked at each other and nodded. "That is true Gin" Deidara said.

I smiled. "Good. Now lets go to the Leaf Village, kill that guy, and get the hell out of there!" They smirked and nodded. We walked out into the big lawn and only one thing was going through my mind.

This will be one hell of a mission!