Home Sweet Home

Chapter 1:

Gin's POV:  

I was running at my full speed through the forest. "Captain, I can see the Leaf Village! We're about ten meters away!" I nodded my head at this. Yes, I was Captain. Yes, I'm in the ANBU Black Opps. And yes, I'm from the Leaf Village. Now the question still remains: who am I? Well then I'll tell you. My name is Gin Kujo Hatake. I was born and raised in the Leaf Village. I am the last surviver of the Kujo clan. Our clan is very special. We are part cat and part wolf. "Captain!"

My fellow ANBU Black Opps comrades snapped me out of my thoughts and started to come to a halt. "What's is it?! What's wrong?!" I said in a somewhat panicked voice"Oh, ah Captain?" "What is it?! Why did we stop so suddenly?!" "We..er.. Are already at the gates. Hehehe..." I looked around to see none other than the two gates guards looking at me like I'm an idiot. My squad was looking at me too. Even under their mask I can just see them staring at me like I'm, yet again, a total idiot. I was thankful I had the wolf mask on so they couldn't see my tomato red face. Did I mention I over react a little bit. I don't know how I'm captain. "Oh..is that why we stopped?" They all nodded their heads. "Well then, what are we waiting for, lets go into the Leaf then!" I shouted with excitement and everyone sweatdropped at my sudden mood change.

I can be very bipolar sometimes. I ran pass the guards and straight into the Hokage's office. He greeted me and I told him the mission to spy on the S-rank Criminal Ninja Organization, The Akatsuki was a success. We watched them for a whole two weeks without getting noticed. I hated the mission because when we watched them and the missions they gave out. They just kill people for almost no reason at all. I was discussed. He nodded his head and said: "For your hard work, Gin, you can take a two week break." My eyes got big and sparkly. "Really?!" "Really. You really earned it". "Yay! Thanks Hokage!" I shouted and proofed away. I was poofed into the ANBU Black Opps hideout and I went to my chamber. I changed out of my ANBU uniform and changed into my normal attire.

Silver fighting side sleeves dress, with tall silver ninja fighting boots. My weapons pouch was on my hip, which was also silver. I took my mask off to reveal my face. I took my hair down and it draped over my shoulders. My bangs fell over my right eye and I tied my leaf headband onto my forehead. The ribbon was also silver. I took off the silver bandana on my head to reveal two cat ears. Both of them were silver. I loosened my dress belt so my silver wolf tail could come out. My hair was also silver. My cainine teeth are longer that they are suppose too be, so they look like fangs. My eyes are silver with with black slits. So cats eyes, basically.

I then walk out of my chamber and started to walk toward the training grounds. As I walked I felt like I was being watch and I could smell something unusual. But I ignored it and stopped walking. I looked up and I swear I saw a big white bird in the sky. One moment it was there and the next moment it was gone. I figured that I was tired and I was imagining things. So I turn around and started to walk home.

A/n: sorry guys if this chapter was too short. This is my first books so I'm not really good at this. Only a few "A/n" will be around the book. The next chapter will be A LOT longer. Sorry again. Now continue on with the story.