The Akatsuki

Author's Note: 

Hey there guys! I'm so sorry that this book was on hold for so long! Here is a awesome chapter for you. I'm sorry again about this being super late but I'm also working on other stories too so yeah. Sorry and please read my other stories and I will try to update ASAP!

Chapter 9:

Gin's POV: 

I ran through the forest. I was covered in blood and my clothes were tattered. Several ANBU were chasing me. 'I need to get away'. I saw an opening ahead, so with the last of my chakra I sprinted there. Just in time to see Deidara's head get chopped off. "NOOOOOOOO!"

And with that I bolted straight up from whatever I was lying on screaming.

Deidara's POV: 

I was walking in the hideout with Gin sleeping on my back. Everyone was asleep. I couldn't blame them because it was like, midnight. I felt Gin squirm a bit and heard her mutter "must get away".

I shrugged it off and started to walk to mine and Sasori's room. I was in the middle of the hallway and doors of my fellow Akatsuki members rooms. When an ear-pericing scream came from Gin followed by a "Noooooooo!"

She sat up straight. So straight that she fell off my back. All the Akatsuki members were wide awake and all in their doorways with a spark of sudden surprise.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?!?!?!" Yelled Hidan. Kakazu face palmed. Itachi grunted and Kisame was glaring at me. Sasori looked like he wanted to slap me and Zestu looked intrigued and bored at the same time. Leader was steaming mad and Konan was trying to calm him down and stay awake all at the same time. Tobi was hiding behind Kisame because apparently Gin's loud screaming terrified him.

Gin, on the other hand probably never looked so scared in her life. Her eyes were wide, her beautiful face was pale, she was trembling and her fur stood on end. She made small, barely audio, whimpers. She also had tears in her eyes that made those unique cat eyes sparkle. I can only guess what's running through her mind.

Gin's POV:  

After my screaming fit I found myself and Deidara surrounded by all the most deadliest S-rank Criminal Ninjas. My eyes were wide and had tears in them. I was trembling and my fur stood on end. I started to make small barely audio whimpers. My face was paler than a ghost. And worst of all, they were all angry. Nope scratch that, they were all PISSED! I was never so scared in my life. "WHO IS THIS BITCH?!" Yelled a man with silver sleek hair, who was shirtless, so showing off his very awesome upper body. All he had on was his boxer shorts and a silver necklace. It was on a silver-balled chain and it was a triangle inside a circle.

Next to him was a man with stitches all over his body and had a masked in his face and over his hair. His eyes were a scary combination of green and yellow. He facepalmed and sighs. Next to him, there was a guy with blue skin and hair and he looked like a shark. Next to him was, HIM. And next to him was a plant man with a Venus fly trap on his head. He was black, white, green, and yellow. There was a man, or a child, or a man child with spiky black hair and an orange swirly mask on his face. Next to him, was a hot redhead, which I think was Sasori. He looked angry at Deidara but when he looked at me, I swear I saw his eyes soften. And finally next to him, was their leader and co-leader. The leader had orange spiky hair, piercings everywhere, and the legendary Rinnegan eyes. His co-leader was a woman with pretty blue hair, and origami rose, and a lip piercing.

"Um, hi?" "Why is she here Deidara?" The leader asked. "This here is Gin. You been wanting her for a while now, right leader-sama?" His eyes widened. "This is HER? How did you get her?" "I was kidnapped and she saved me. She was planning on betraying her village anyways. She would just like to visit a couple of people in there each month, if that's okay with you. They were her only living family. She will not give any information about us or the Akatsuki. She swore to me". Deidara lied.

He nodded. "Hello there Gin. I am Pain but you must address to me as Leader or Leader-sama. These are all the other members. Tomorrow you will fight one of them to see if you are worthy enough to be in the Akatsuki". I nodded. "What of I don't put up a good enough fight for you Leader-sama?" His eyes flickered. "Then you will die". I shuttered.

He turned to the other members. "Introduce yourself at once". The one with the sleeked back hair stepped forward. "The name's Hidan, bitch. You look pretty hot. Why don't you meet me in bed tonight". I slapped him. "Feisty, I like it".

The man with the stitches went next. "The name is Kakazu and if you touch my money, I will kill you". I nodded. The blue skinned guy went next. "I'm Kisame". "Hi". Then the black and white dude went next. "We, are Zetsu". The white started talking first. "Nice to meet you Gin". Then the black one. "You look tasty, can we eat you?" I shook my head no.

Then the man child went next. "TOBI'S NAME IS TOBI! GIN-CHAN IS VERY PRETTY! TOBI THINKS THAT GIN-CHAN IS DATING DEIDARA SENPAI!" I blushed a deep red and so did Deidara.

Next the redhead introduced himself. "My name is Sasori. What is your opinion on art? I think that art should be everlasting". I smiled. I like him. He's like Deidara, only more calm and collected. Deidara on the other hand was kinda pissed. "Art should only last for a second, but when it explodes, it's remembered by all!"

Then the blue haired lady starts talking. "My name is Konan. Finally, we got another girl in this organization!" I smiled. I think we'll be best friends. The leader then introduced himself again. "My name is Pain, but you may call me Leader or Leader-sama". I nodded. And finally, HE introduced himself.

"You already know me but orders is orders. My name is Itachi". I growled. They all looked stunned. Then out of anger, my animals switched (wolf ears, wolf eyes, cat tail). My nails became sharper and my canine teeth grew. Deidara ran towards me before I could pounce him and made an indestructible clay dome and put me in it. I was clawing and crap but it didn't work.

Deidara's POV: 

I saw Gin's transformation take place. 'Oh shit! The last time she did that she almost killed her whole village, luckily she got out of there in time though'. I made a huge indestructible clay dome and put it over her before she tore the Uchiha to shreds. Everyone was shocked, even Leader-Sama, which was a shocker. "Deidara, what was that about?" I turned to my other members. "You should ask the Baka-Uchiha about that. All she told me was that if she sees Uchiha, she might kill him".

Itachi stuck his nose in the air. "All I did was try to make love with her, break her heart, and almost kill her. Nothing that bad". They all looked at him. I had an anime anger vein on my head. "Not that bad?! No wonder she's so pissed at you. I would be too!" "Whatever" and he stalked off to his room. Then we heard Gin's clawing stop.

Gin's POV:  

I stopped clawing when I calmed down. I made hand signs and teleported out of there. They all looked shocked and scared. "I'm not going to hurt you. My transformation is gone". They sighed with relief. "Well Gin, you will share a room with Sasori and Deidara. That is all. You all are dismissed". And he and Konan walked to their room. All the other members walked to their rooms too. Deidara and Sasori led me to their room. It wasn't messy but it wasn't clean either.

Puppets here and there and clay all over the place. Dei lead to his bed and we fell asleep as so as we hit the pillow.