Chapter 19

Hadrian P.O.V

The moment my hand touched the paper, the feeling of thousands of hands moving all over my body was very apparent. The paper was a portkey. How could I have been so stupid? But why didn't I feel it when I checked it? I'm so confused...

I got up slowly but quickly fell down, chains bounding my feet and hands. I looked around nervously. It seemed as though I was in some sort of medieval dungeon. "Where the hell am I?" I whimpered to myself out loud as I tried to free myself from the chains. I reached for my wand which had been in my back pocket but I was shocked to realise it wasn't there.

"Looking for this?" My eyes widened and my head shot up at the familiar voice in front of me. I felt a tear slip down my cheek when I saw the evil face staring at me.

The man in front of me threw my wand to the side and pulled out a knife, banging it against the metal bars. "W-What do you want V-Vernon..." I tried to make my voice sound menacing, but all of the memories flooding through my brain completely erased all of my confidence.

"I was told you were powerful, and that I should be careful when talking to you, but now all I see is a broken little boy who can't even look me in the eye." I let out a choked sob when he banged on the bars again. "You're worthless. You're nothing. You're a pathetic mistake and I will put you in your place."

He pulled out a key and opened the door, then closed it behind him. "G-Get away from me!" I screamed, my eyes never leaving the knife in his hand. He chuckled darkly and held the knife up to my chest. "This is going to be fun."

-I'm so sorry for the short chapter, but I felt bad for not updating. So I decided to post part of the chapter I had been working on and leave it on a cliffhanger. Oops

\/('-')\/

So anyways I hope you enjoy, and the next chapter will be up soon. Have a good day and I luv youuu <3

-Jade