Chapter 10

Hadrian P.O.V

We all headed back upstairs for lunch, leaving the screaming people in their cages. I couldn't help but wonder what they did to make them end up here. Maybe I will go and have a chat with one of them tonight... "So, let's cut right to the important part of the conversation. Tom said in a very serious voice. He took a deep breath. "I tried to kill You when you where a baby..."

I stood there in shock. I couldn't believe it. I didn't want to believe it. "Why?" I managed to choke out. "I thought you were someone else. Dumbledoofus took you away from me when you when 3 years old and obliviated you. I knew you wouldn't remember me, but i kept looking. I couldn't find you.

Finally I was given some information. Apparently the potters knew something about you and where you were. I did a raid on the potter household. But they told me nothing. I grew tired of James and his lies. Saying he knew nothing. So i killed him. Lily was no different, but she was trying to hide something. When i saw you, I thought that if they hurt something I cared about, then i would hurt something they cared about. "

He sighed. I already knew what he was going to say next, but I let him continue. "I ended up throwing the killing curse at you, but it rebounded and hit me instead. In a way I died that day. The only reason I am here right now is because Lucius found me and helped me regain a body." I stood there. Completely shocked at what I just heard. Although I was kinda pissed at Tom for trying to kill me, I also knew he didn't know who I was...

I didn't realize I was crying until Draco came up to me and wiped a tear of my face. Tom also came up to me and hugged me. "I'm just glad I'm here." I whispered. He nodded in agreement. "It must have been awful to have been a mudblood for so long!" Bellatrix exclaimed to Emelia. She nodded. "Now that I know who I truly am, and what my status is, it really is awful that I thought of myself as a muggleborn for so long."

"On and entirely different note, we still have to make sandwiches." Severus said. As if my stomach heard what he said, It growled. I blushed. "Yeah... I think I could go for some food too." Emelia nodded in agreement.

AFTER LUNCH

Emelia P.O.V

We were sitting in the dining room, when i heard a bang. An owl had flown into the window. "I'll see what it is..." Narcissa said with a sigh. She walked up to the window and opened it. In flew a Pitch black owl, with a piece of parchment tied to it's foot.

She took the parchment and opened it. I watched her face pale as she quickly read the paper. "What? What's it say?" I say hurriedly. "We need to go to Gringotts..." She said in a small voice. I was starting to get worried. As was everyone else.

She put the parchment in the middle of the table for everyone to read.

Dear Hadrian,

It seems as though we have more information you need to know about your inheritance. You and your sister must come to gringotts immediately.

Yours sincerely,

Griphook

I looked up from the paper once I had finished reading. "I guess we're going to Gringotts..." I said.

I took hold of Narcissa's hand, and Hadrian took hold of Tom's hand, and we apparated. Tom had put on glamours so he didn't look like the murderer people knew him to be. Once we were inside gringotts, I walked up to Griphook. "Hey Griphook." He looked up and smiled. "Why hello Emelia! And also Hadrian. I know you guys have come here on official business so let's get right to it. Follow me please."

Me, Hadrian, Tom, Bellatrix, Narcissa, Lucius, and Draco, all went into a room near the back of the building. Once we were all seated, Griphook turned to me and Hadrian. "New information came up that you need to know." There was a pause. "You two are the most powerful wizards of all time."